Senior Data Analyst
Operations & Employee Success
Terminus is leading the B2B marketing revolution. We do this through our industry-leading Account-Based Marketing (ABM) platform, designed to empower marketers to drive quality growth for their companies by targeting the right accounts, engaging them across multiple channels, activating their sales and success teams at the right moment, and accurately measuring their total influence on pipeline, deal velocity, and real revenue.
Terminus is searching for a Senior GTM Data Analyst (SGTMDA) to join our revenue operations team, ideally in Atlanta, but other U.S. locations will be considered. As a data analyst, you are integral to our business success providing valuable reports and insights which help guide our GTM teams toward employing the most successful strategies toward reaching our business goals.
Our revenue operations team is a small, high performing team, which operates as trusted advisors in the organization to insure we are reaching our expected business outcomes. The team leverages data to continually drive Insights and seek solutions to accelerate Terminus’ growth. The ideal candidate will demonstrate very strong problem-solving skills, the ability to wear multiple hats and deliver on a variety of GTM projects.
- Design, create and maintain system reporting, dashboards, scorecards and KPIs related to our GTM operations
- Compare business performance against key KPIs to identify key trends and share key learnings with the wider sales & marketing teams to help maximize revenue growth
- Develop and improve internal data processes, optimizing for strategic business outcomes
- Work with Sales & Marketing leadership to improve sales & marketing efficiency and improve key SAAS efficiency metrics
- Lead Ad-hoc strategic projects
- Develop a data governance protocol to leverage across the organization
Desirable skills, knowledge and experience
- BA/BS with 6-8+ years post-collegiate work experience
- Self-starter with very strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and work cross-functionally with a wide range of employees with different skill sets
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint skills
- Experience with tools such as Salesforce Experience with data modeling, data mining and data quality management
- Willingness to take on additional responsibilities as and when needed, while continuing to deliver high-quality results in an often ambiguous and rapidly changing business environment
- Excellent written and communication skills
Incredible Benefits, Incredible Company!
- 100% employer paid Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance for employee only coverage
- 100% Short-term and Long-term Disability Insurance
- 401K with company match
- Unlimited vacation
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Casual dress all-day, everyday
- Regular team outings, parties, and surprises
- Weekly free lunch, unlimited snacks and drinks
- Work from home day
- Culture that emphasizes personal and professional growth
- Named #1 Best Place to Work in Atlanta by the Atlanta Business Chronicle for the medium-sized company category, #3 Top Workplace and #1 in Employee Appreciation by the Atlanta Journal Constitution
- Named one of the Top 50 Workplaces in America by Inc. Magazine