Customer Success Manager
Customer Success /
Terminus is the leader of the account-based movement and the crucial link that connects B2B marketing and sales teams with their ideal customers. The Terminus solution arms marketing teams with an account-centric platform that delivers the intelligence and automation needed to scale ABM and revolutionize the way B2B marketing is done. Hundreds of organizations worldwide, including Salesforce, GE, Verizon, 3M and CA Technologies, turn to Terminus to more effectively target, engage and grow their best-fit accounts. Terminus offers savvy marketers the technology and proven expertise to radically improve account-based strategies and campaigns, increasing ROI and producing exceptional results.
Terminus is looking for a Customer Success Manager to join our team. The Terminus CSM is primarily responsible for product training and best practices, spearheading organizational change, identifying and fostering customer advocates, and inevitably preventing churn. You will own the main relationship and be tasked with ensuring customers are both successful, challenged, and reach their desired outcome with the Terminus platform. We are looking for someone preferably in Atlanta of Indianapolis but are open to this being remote as well.
- Build and communicate a success plan for customers (key goals/objectives, define success, requirements gathering, stakeholder engagement).
- Monitor KPIs to assess customer engagement, health, and potential risks of churn.
- Partner with an Onboarding Specialist to ensure successful on-boarding of Terminus in a timely manner.
- Think outside the box when helping customers solve problems and presenting business insights to help them make better decisions.
- Assist in managing change with customers and influencers within their company. Think three steps ahead of where the client needs to be to get them where they want to go.
- Coordinate and present Strategic Business Reviews with Terminus C-suite, client champions and convey business value of Terminus.
- Engage users to ensure product adoption, coordinate training (virtual & onsite) and create content.
- Collaborate with the Head of Client Strategy to drive continuous improvement across processes and key learnings.
- Collaborate with key sales members on up-sell and renewal strategy, with a focus on retention.
- Provide customer feedback to Product Management and propose opportunities to improve product features/capabilities.
- Bachelor's degree required (ideally in business administration, marketing, or communications)
- 2+ years of customer success and/or account management experience
- Demonstrated and proven ability to establish and build lasting customer relationships with mid-market and/or enterprise accounts.
- Familiar with different roles, responsibilities and priorities for multiple personas within marketing and sales organizations
- 1+ years of marketing and/or marketing tech (Hubspot, Marketo, Pardot, etc.) experience is preferred
- Experience with Customer Success tools such as Gainsight, Pendo, SFDC, etc. is a plus
- Salesforce experience is a strong plus
Incredible Benefits, Incredible Company!
- Guaranteed participation in our equity program - because our employees should share in our success
- Unlimited vacation to unplug and recharge however you choose
- Half-Day Fridays to reward you for your productivity
- 2 days paid VTO (volunteer time off) every year to help impact your community
- Monthly UberEats stipend to help support your favorite local spots
- Team budget to help facilitate team building - connected teams are more successful teams
- Rotating quarterly perks for the evolving needs of our employees
- Wellness stipend to balance your body and mind
- 100% employer paid Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance for employee only coverage to cover your fundamental needs
- 100% employer paid Short-term and Long-term Disability Insurance
- 401K with a competitive company match to build your future financial security
- We put families first with an exceptional Paid Parental Leave Program for employees with 1+ years of service
- Commuter benefits to help you save money when you commute to work
- Named Best Workplace Winner 2017, 2018, and 2019 by Inc. Magazine
- Ranked #21 on the Deloitte Fast 500
- Ranked #61 on the Inc. 5000 of fastest-growing private companies in the U.S.
- Named G2 2020 Spring category leader for the 10th consecutive quarter
Diversity and inclusion are essential values at Terminus. We believe we do our best and most impactful work when we are a diverse, inclusive and equitable organization. We're proud to recruit and hire talented people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, gender, religion, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or transgender status), age, or disability.