United States /
Professional Services /
Terminus is the leader of the account-based movement and the crucial link that connects B2B marketing and sales teams with their ideal customers. The Terminus solution arms marketing teams with an account-centric platform that delivers the intelligence and automation needed to scale ABM and revolutionize the way B2B marketing is done. Hundreds of organizations worldwide, including Salesforce, GE, Verizon, 3M and CA Technologies, turn to Terminus to more effectively target, engage and grow their best-fit accounts. Terminus offers savvy marketers the technology and proven expertise to radically improve account-based strategies and campaigns, increasing ROI and producing exceptional results.
Terminus is looking for an Implementation Consultant to join our team. As an Implementation Consultant, you play a critical role by successfully getting our customers up and running on the Terminus platform with the shortest time to value.
Our consultants achieve this through understanding customer business goals and objectives, developing strong rapport, and executing against a defined onboarding schedule. As a member of the Professional Services team, you will play a pivotal role in the initial training, project management, and delivery of onboarding services. You will manage a portfolio of onboarding projects with a diverse set of customers, and as one of the initial touch point in a customer’s experience after purchasing Terminus, you will be a critical player in driving long-term customer success and demonstrating the value of the Terminus solution.
To be successful in this role, the Implementation Consultant will work across departments, including Sales, Customer Success and Ad Operations, bringing customer objectives to fruition through cross-departmental collaboration and communication. The ideal candidate has experience in Marketing SaaS, strong communication skills and attention to detail, with an outstanding aptitude for applying technology to achieve business results. This is a rare opportunity to join a fast-growing company with an open and collaborative work environment, where you can play a key role in promoting customer success for one of the most important times of the customer lifecycle.
- Understand and translate customer business goals into successful campaign plans in order to achieve them using Terminus technology during initial onboarding
- Be prescriptive in guiding and eduationing customers through their adoption and roll out of an Account Based practice during the onboarding time frame.
- Manage a portfolio of customer onboarding projects, ensuring a successful and timely completion of each project
- Become an expert on the Terminus platform and train customers with varying levels of sophistication
- Become an expert on campaign management and best practices of account-based marketing strategy
- Develop a thorough understanding of setting up and running display advertising campaigns
- Identify and drive efficiency in the onboarding process by developing best practices and process improvements on an ongoing basis
- Advocate and assist in the prioritization of new customer features and product enhancements, influencing the Terminus product roadmap and collaborating with the Product team to identify short-term solutions
- Collaborate with Sales and Customer Success to ensure smooth handoffs before and after onboarding
- Track and maintain accurate client records and hit key onboarding services milestones using Terminus project management and professional services automation software.
- Bachelor's degree required, Marketing preferred
- 3+ years experience in a customer or client facing role (such as Client Success, Customer Success, Account Management)
- 2+ years with marketing and/or advertising campaigns and strategy (ideally digital and display advertising) is a plus
- Understanding of MarTech (experience using MarTech platforms is ideal)
- Proven ability to manage a portfolio of accounts with keen prioritization and multitasking abilities
- Demonstrable experience managing a customer relationship
- Exceptional interpersonal skills; you have the unique ability to talk technical details and business strategy in the same conversation and make it interesting
- Experience with marketing technologies such as Terminus, Google Adwords, Google Analytics, Salesforce, Adroll, Demandbase, Engagio, Marketo, Eloqua, Pardot
- Background in B2B advertising or B2B marketing
- Experience with project management software, such as BaseCamp, MavenLink, Microsoft Project or JIRA
Incredible Benefits, Incredible Company!
- Guaranteed participation in our equity program - because our employees should share in our success
- Unlimited vacation to unplug and recharge however you choose
- Half-Day Fridays to reward you for your productivity
- 2 days paid VTO (volunteer time off) every year to help impact your community
- Monthly UberEats stipend to help support your favorite local spots
- Team budget to help facilitate team building - connected teams are more successful teams
- Rotating quarterly perks for the evolving needs of our employees
- Wellness stipend to balance your body and mind
- 100% employer paid Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance for employee only coverage to cover your fundamental needs
- 100% employer paid Short-term and Long-term Disability Insurance
- 401K with a competitive company match to build your future financial security
- We put families first with an exceptional Paid Parental Leave Program for employees with 1+ years of service
- Commuter benefits to help you save money when you commute to work
- Named Best Workplace Winner 2017, 2018, and 2019 by Inc. Magazine
- Ranked #21 on the Deloitte Fast 500
- Ranked #61 on the Inc. 5000 of fastest-growing private companies in the U.S.
- Named G2 2020 Spring category leader for the 10th consecutive quarter
Diversity and inclusion are essential values at Terminus. We believe we do our best and most impactful work when we are a diverse, inclusive and equitable organization. We're proud to recruit and hire talented people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, gender, religion, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or transgender status), age, or disability. #LI-Remote