Professional Services Consultant
United States /
Professional Services /
Terminus is the leader of the account-based movement and the crucial link that connects B2B marketing and sales teams with their ideal customers. The Terminus solution arms marketing teams with an account-centric platform that delivers the intelligence and automation needed to scale ABM and revolutionize the way B2B marketing is done. Hundreds of organizations worldwide, including Salesforce, GE, Verizon, 3M and CA Technologies, turn to Terminus to more effectively target, engage and grow their best-fit accounts. Terminus offers savvy marketers the technology and proven expertise to radically improve account-based strategies and campaigns, increasing ROI and producing exceptional results.
Terminus is looking for a Professional Services Consultant to join Professional Services. The Professional Services Consultant focuses on marketing, business, and Terminus platform strategy. As an Professional Services Consultant, you play a critical role by becoming a trusted resource, partner, and extension of our customers’ marketing teams. The Professional Services Consultant engages with a portfolio of customers across multiple verticals. This role is responsible for leading both onsite and remote engagements that define the customer’s business/marketing goals, identify areas of opportunity, and provide both one time and ongoing consultations. Terminus customers rely on their Professional Services Consultants to provide the day to day strategy, recommendations, and reporting analysis necessary to be best in class ABM marketers while maximizing return on investment (ROI).
The Professional Services Consultant will advocate on behalf of the customer and enable a truly strategic partnership with Terminus. By managing to measurement, the Professional Services Consultant will develop roadmaps for the assigned customers and quantify impact produced along the way. Typically, Professional Services Consultants run and manage single-threaded engagements where they are the sole practitioner. Additionally, the Professional Services Consultant can serve as the single point of contact into the Professional Services organization, incorporating and leveraging subject matter experts, Terminus partners and other applicable resources where necessary.
This is a rare opportunity to join a fast-growing company with an open and collaborative work environment, where you can be directly responsible for the success and direction of our enterprise customers.
- Be the definitive expert in operationalizing ABM for our customers and drive their success with Terminus as a trusted advisor, partner, and extension of their marketing team.
- Manage a diverse portfolio of customers within a variety of industries at different levels of sophistication.
- Proactively manage client expectations and deliver exemplary customer service. Meet or exceed the customer’s expectations of knowledge and professionalism. Escalate any issues that impact successful execution of the work before the customer is negatively impacted.
- Be an expert on campaign management, B2B advertising, and best practices of account-based marketing strategy.
- Become an expert on all Terminus products and have a thorough working knowledge of partner technologies that customers leverage in their ABM/MarTech stack.
- Understand and translate customer business goals into successful campaign plans in order to achieve them using Terminus technologyWhen required, provide detailed reporting and analysis to customers with prescriptive recommendations on next best action.
- Advocate and assist in the prioritization of new customer features and product enhancements, influencing the Terminus product roadmap and collaborating with the Product team to identify short-term solutions.
- Track and maintain accurate client records and hit key engagement milestones using Terminus project management and professional services automation software.
- Manage both internal and client-side teams against immediate short-term projects and/or campaigns, with an understanding of long-term planning requirements and ensured scalability.
- Design, produce and present reviews and recommendations on a monthly, quarterly, annual and ad hoc basis.
- Work with our sales department to promote the value of consulting to new and existing customers. Assist with proposals, RFP responses, and pitches. Have the ability to sell the value of professional services and consulting.
- Partner with an Engagement Analyst to deliver weekly and monthly reporting tailored to the client’s desired business objectives.
- Bachelor’s degree required, major in Marketing preferred.
- 2+ years experience running an account based marketing practice. Be able to clearly articulate and manage the transformation from lead based marketing to account based marketing.
- 5+ years with marketing and/or advertising campaigns and strategy (ideally digital and display advertising).
- Demonstrated consulting skills to distill complex business requirements down to the essential project/technical requirements.
- Experienced program management skills to orchestrate activities across internal and external organizational units to drive time to market and high-quality results.
- Demonstrated leadership skills and an ability to effectively manage cross-functional, matrixed organizations made up of Terminus and partner personnel.
- Analytical proficiency that enables quantitative and qualitative measurement of validity of proposed strategies and financial impact.
- Proven ability to manage a portfolio of accounts with keen prioritization and multitasking abilities.
- 5+ years of experience using marketing technologies such as (Terminus, Pardot, Marketo, Salesforce, Google Adwords, Google Analytics, Adroll, Demandbase, Engagio, Eloqua) strongly preferred.
- Experience with project management software, such as BaseCamp, MavenLink, Microsoft Project or JIRA.
- PMP or formal project management training.
Incredible Benefits, Incredible Company!
- Guaranteed participation in our equity program - because our employees should share in our success
- Unlimited vacation to unplug and recharge however you choose
- Half-Day Fridays to reward you for your productivity
- 2 days paid VTO (volunteer time off) every year to help impact your community
- Monthly UberEats stipend to help support your favorite local spots
- Team budget to help facilitate team building - connected teams are more successful teams
- Rotating quarterly perks for the evolving needs of our employees
- Wellness stipend to balance your body and mind
- 100% employer paid Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance for employee only coverage to cover your fundamental needs
- 100% employer paid Short-term and Long-term Disability Insurance
- 401K with a competitive company match to build your future financial security
- We put families first with an exceptional Paid Parental Leave Program for employees with 1+ years of service
- Commuter benefits to help you save money when you commute to work
- Named Best Workplace Winner 2017, 2018, and 2019 by Inc. Magazine
- Ranked #21 on the Deloitte Fast 500
- Ranked #61 on the Inc. 5000 of fastest-growing private companies in the U.S.
- Named G2 2020 Spring category leader for the 10th consecutive quarter
Diversity and inclusion are essential values at Terminus. We believe we do our best and most impactful work when we are a diverse, inclusive and equitable organization. We're proud to recruit and hire talented people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, gender, religion, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or transgender status), age, or disability. #terminus #LI-Remote