Software Engineer, Application
San Francisco, CA
Join Terminus' BrightFunnel team in San Francisco, and help B2B marketers show their true impact on revenue with the BrightFunnel Revenue Intelligence Suite. Terminus is one of the fastest-growing companies in B2B marketing technology and an Inc. Magazine Top 50 workplace in the nation. Since BrightFunnel became part of Terminus in January, we’ve been rapidly hiring in our San Francisco Sutter Street office.
Founded in 2014, Terminus created the industry-leading Account-Based Marketing (ABM) platform and #FlipMyFunnel community that leads the ABM category. Now, we’re investing in marketing analytics and attribution, and we’re looking for more “Terminators” to join our team.
Everyone at Terminus strives to provide the best customer experience and fanatically obsess over making each of our customers successful. We have a relentless commitment to supporting the personal and professional growth of our Terminators.
Terminus is hiring a Senior Software Engineer for our Application team in San Francisco. We are looking for hands on leader who can help architect and develop our web application. Must have proven experience delivering in a SAS environment with excellent communication skills.
We’re looking for engineers located in San Francisco. We allow for flexible hours and telecommuting options, but you need to be in the San Francisco office on a regular basis.
- Write and review application code in Java, JS and SQL environments
- Coordinate with leadership to define and prioritize products and features
- Instrument code to provide visibility into performance and reliability
- Work with support to triage and debug customer and product issues
- Be a major contributor in defining the direction of our web application
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent degree preferred
- 7+ years of significant experience in web application development
- Experience with a modern frontend framework (Angular, React, or Vue)
- SQL and general database knowledge (Postgres or MySQL)
- Work experience in marketing technologies a strong plus
What it takes to be a success:
- Significant experience with Java web application technologies
- Significant experience with browser side tech such as JS, Angular, and CSS
- SQL and general database knowledge
- Understanding the importance and have experience with writing unit and integration test
- A passion for learning about and experimenting with the latest technologies
- Experience with RESTful API design
- An interest in marketing technology
- Strong communication skills
- Go experience is a plus
Incredible Benefits, Incredible Company!
- 100% employer paid Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance for employee only coverage
- 100% Short-term and Long-term Disability Insurance
- 401K with company match
- Unlimited vacation
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Casual dress all-day, everyday
- Regular team outings, parties, and surprises
- Weekly free lunch, unlimited snacks and drinks
- Work from home day
- Culture that emphasizes personal and professional growth