VP, GM of EMEA
United States /
Terminus is the leader of the account-based movement and the crucial link that connects B2B marketing and sales teams with their ideal customers. The Terminus solution arms marketing teams with an account-centric platform that delivers the intelligence and automation needed to scale ABM and revolutionize the way B2B marketing is done. Hundreds of organizations worldwide, including Salesforce, GE, Verizon, 3M and CA Technologies, turn to Terminus to more effectively target, engage and grow their best-fit accounts. Terminus offers savvy marketers the technology and proven expertise to radically improve account-based strategies and campaigns, increasing ROI and producing exceptional results.
Terminus is looking for a VP, GM of EMEA to lead the team and the Terminus vision into this new territory. You will be responsible for the successful launch and growth of the Terminus platform across EMEA. We are looking for someone who operates with a strong organizational and strategic mindset. The right candidate will exemplify our core values of DRIVE: Dedicated, Risk-Taking, Inventive, Valued and Energized. This position reports directly to the CRO and the position is based in London.
- Set and execute an aggressive customer sales strategy to generate revenue for the region
- Maintain key relationships and implement strategies to expand the company's customer base
- Provide detailed and accurate sales forecasting in accordance with customer standards
- Manage company sales process, set appropriate metrics for sales funnel management
- Build and manage a team of high performing individuals across multiple functions
- 7+ years experience leading SaaS sales teams or other strategic software sales
- 3+ years experience managing Manager and Director level staff
- Strong track record of recruiting, developing and retaining a high performing team
- Demonstrated, consistent over-achievement of quota and revenue goals for SAAS
- Proven track record of building satisfied, loyal and referenceable customers
- Proven success working within a matrixed organization and establishing strong relationship
- Can clearly demonstrate knowledge of the EMEA market and understanding of the unique requirements needed to bring a product to market from the ground up
- Strong operational and analytical abilities
- Experience working at a startup/early stage company preferred
Diversity and inclusion are essential values at Terminus. We believe we do our best and most impactful work when we are a diverse, inclusive and equitable organization. We're proud to recruit and hire talented people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, gender, religion, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or transgender status), age, or disability.