Atlanta, GA /
Terminus is the leader of the account-based movement and the crucial link that connects B2B marketing and sales teams with their ideal customers. The Terminus solution arms marketing teams with an account-centric platform that delivers the intelligence and automation needed to scale ABM and revolutionize the way B2B marketing is done. Hundreds of organizations worldwide, including Salesforce, GE, Verizon, 3M and CA Technologies, turn to Terminus to more effectively target, engage and grow their best-fit accounts. Terminus offers savvy marketers the technology and proven expertise to radically improve account-based strategies and campaigns, increasing ROI and producing exceptional results.
Terminus is seeking an accomplished Release Manager to help us build an industry leading Account-Based Marketing platform that allows B2B marketers to do ABM at scale. As an early-stage startup that is growing quickly, Terminus offers an incredible opportunity for an accomplished product manager to join a fast-growing early-stage startup and truly make a difference in our company and our culture.
We’re looking for someone located in Atlanta. We allow for flexible hours and telecommuting options, but you need to be in the Atlanta office on a regular basis.
- Help facilitate regular planning exercises for the development organization
- Work with Engineering and Product leaders to build a bi-monthly forecast of the upcoming changes to production
- Document the changes that are going to production by week and explain them to our customer-facing teams using customer-centric, approachable language
- Champion good project management practices and help individuals in the organization approach projects with an appropriate level of project management rigor
- Collaboratively work with our Project Management and Customer Success teams to organize and administer our Early Access programs ensuring that every feature is ready for General Availability
- Education: BA/BS/MS
- 5+ years of release management or equivalent experiences with demonstrated ability defining and delivering products
- Demonstrated ability to lead multidisciplinary teams and projects
- Experience with marketing technology, marketing automation, advertising technology, and/or products that are built to work with a CRM
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. You’re able to quickly organize your thoughts and deliver right message to a variety of audiences including engineers, product managers, marketers, customer success managers, customer support staff and sales, along with internal stakeholders
- Experience working at a start up is a plus
Great Benefits, Great Company!
- Working for a company and leadership team focused on providing a “Best Place to Work” environment
- 100% employer paid Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance for employee coverage
- 100% Short-term and Long-term Disability Insurance
- 401K with company match
- Guaranteed Stock Options
- Unlimited vacation
- Summer Fridays
- Gym membership or health and wellness reimbursement
- Parking & Transit assistance
- Casual dress all-day, everyday
- Regular team outings, parties, and surprises
- Weekly free lunch, unlimited snacks and drinks
- Beautiful, high energy offices in 3 tech hubs (Atlanta, San Francisco, and Indianapolis)
- Culture that emphasizes personal and professional growth
- Named Best Workplace Winner 2017, 2018, and 2019 by Inc. Magazine, #61 on the Inc. 5000, and #21 on the Deloitte Fast 500
- Named G2 2020 Spring category leader for the 9th consecutive quarter
Diversity and inclusion are essential values at Terminus. We believe we do our best and most impactful work when we are a diverse, inclusive and equitable organization. We're proud to recruit and hire talented people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, gender, religion, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or transgender status), age, or disability.