Office Administrator (Part Time)
San Francisco, CA
Join Terminus' BrightFunnel team in San Francisco, and help B2B marketers show their true impact on revenue with the BrightFunnel Revenue Intelligence Suite. Terminus is one of the fastest-growing companies in B2B marketing technology and an Inc. Magazine Top 50 workplace in the nation. Since BrightFunnel became part of Terminus in January, we’ve been rapidly hiring in our San Francisco Sutter Street office.
Founded in 2014, Terminus created the industry-leading Account-Based Marketing (ABM) platform and #FlipMyFunnel community that leads the ABM category. Now, we’re investing in marketing analytics and attribution, and we’re looking for more “Terminators” to join our team.
Everyone at Terminus strives to provide the best customer experience and fanatically obsess over making each of our customers successful. We have a relentless commitment to supporting the personal and professional growth of our Terminators.
Terminus is hiring a part-time (25 hours per week) Office Administrator for our San Francisco team.
The Office Administrator plays a key role in maintaining the day-to-day office environment as well as the culture of our west coast office. This is a critical, hands-on role as it interacts with employees about a variety of issues. You will be the “voice” of our San Francisco office and make sure that our employees and office have whatever is needed to optimize their success. Duties range widely- from keeping the office stocked in all manner of supplies to coordinating and helping with new hire onboarding. The right person will have a positive mindset, be resourceful and always willing to help others.
Other duties include:
- Welcome clients and guests and provide general support to our visitors
- Prepare AV for Zoom interviews, meetings and weekly All Hands/Town Hall
- Coordinate new hire onboarding and set up desk and equipment needed for first day
- Assist in scheduling interviews and meetings and calendar management
- Manage relationships with vendors including cleaning, catering and security services
- Plan regular activities, happy hour, parties, celebrations, etc.
- Ensure the office in working condition and arrange any necessary repairs
- Receives and sends mail and packages for all employees
- Answer front desk phone
- High School Diploma
- 2+ years experience as an Office Manager or Administrative Assistant
- Proficiency in Google Suite preferred
- Hands on experience with Slack and office equipment
Incredible Benefits, Incredible Company!
- Culture that emphasizes personal and professional growth
- Unlimited vacation
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Casual dress all-day, everyday
- Regular team outings, parties, and surprises
- Weekly free lunch, unlimited snacks and drinks