Terminus is a fast growing technology company in Atlanta, challenging the status quo of B2B marketing. We've built an industry-leading Account-Based Marketing (ABM) platform that enables our customers to be more targeted in reaching their ideal customers, driving powerful business outcomes including an increase in revenue and acceleration of pipeline velocity.
We strive to provide the best customer experience and fanatically obsess over making each of our customers heroes. We have a relentless commitment to the personal and professional growth of our team and believe in each individual having the “Keys to the Ferrari.”
Terminus is looking for an Account Director (AD) to join Professional Services. The AD operates in both a marketing strategy and business strategy capacity. As an Account Director, you play a critical role by becoming a trusted resource, partner, and extension of our customers’ marketing teams. The AD engages with a portfolio of enterprise customers across multiple verticals; simultaneously managing a balanced portfolio. This role is responsible for leading engagements that define the customer’s business goals, identify areas of opportunity, and provide ongoing consultation. Terminus customers rely on their ADs to provide the day to day strategy, recommendations, and reporting analysis necessary to be best in class ABM marketers while maximizing return on investment (ROI).
The AD will advocate on behalf of the customer and enable a truly strategic partnership with Terminus. By managing to measurement, the AD will develop roadmaps for the assigned customers and quantify impact produced along the way. Additionally, the AD serves as the single point of contact into the Professional Services organization, incorporating and leveraging subject matter experts, Terminus partners and other applicable resources where necessary.
This is a rare opportunity to join a fast-growing company with an open and collaborative work environment, where you can be directly responsible for the success and direction of our enterprise customers.
- Be the definitive expert in operationalizing Account Based Marketing (ABM) for our customers and drive their success with Terminus as a trusted advisor, partner, and extension of their marketing team.
- Manage a diverse portfolio of customers within a variety of industries at different levels of sophistication
- Work with our sales department to promote the value of Account Direction to new and existing customers. Assist with proposals, RFP responses, and pitches. Have the ability to sell the value of professional services and Account Direction.
- Be an expert on campaign management, B2B advertising, and best practices of account-based marketing strategy
- Become an expert on the Terminus platform and have a thorough working knowledge of partner technologies that customers leverage in their ABM tech stack.
- Understand and translate customer business goals into successful campaign plans in order to achieve them using Terminus technology
- Provide detailed reporting and analysis to customers with prescriptive recommendations on next best action
- Have a thorough understanding of setting up and running mobile, social, video, and display advertising campaigns
- Advocate and assist in the prioritization of new customer features and product enhancements, influencing the Terminus product roadmap and collaborating with the Product team to identify short-term solutions
- Track and maintain accurate client records and hit key engagement milestones using Terminus project management and professional services automation software.
- Manage both internal and client-side teams against immediate short-term projects and/or campaigns, with an understanding of long-term planning requirements and ensured scalability.
- Design, produce and present reviews and recommendations on a monthly, quarterly, annual and ad hoc basis.
- Proactively manage client expectations and deliver exemplary customer service. Meet or exceed the customer’s expectations of knowledge and professionalism. Escalate any issues that impact successful execution of the work before the customer is negatively impacted.
- Bachelor’s degree required, major in Marketing or Computer Science preferred.
- 5+ years experience running an account based marketing practice. Be able to clearly articulate and manage the transformation from lead based marketing to account based marketing.
- 5+ years with marketing and/or advertising campaigns and strategy (ideally digital and display advertising).
- Demonstrated consulting skills to distill complex business requirements down to the essential project/technical requirements.
- Experienced Program Management skills to orchestrate activities across internal and external organizational units to drive time to market and high-quality results.
- Demonstrated leadership skills and an ability to effectively manage cross-functional, matrixed organizations made up of Terminus and partner personnel.
- Analytical proficiency that enables quantitative and qualitative measurement of validity of proposed strategies and financial impact.
- Proven ability to manage a portfolio of accounts with keen prioritization and multitasking abilities.
- 5+ years of MarTech experience with use of MarTech platforms (Marketo, Salesforce, etc.) strongly preferred.
- Experience with marketing technologies such as Google Adwords, Google Analytics, Salesforce, Adroll, Demandbase, Engagio, Marketo.
- Experience with project management software, such as BaseCamp, MavenLink, Microsoft Project or JIRA.
- PMP or formal project management training.
Incredible Benefits, Incredible Company!
- Culture that emphasizes personal and professional growth
- 100% Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance for employee coverage
- 100% Short-term and Long-term Disability Insurance
- 401K with company match
- Unlimited vacation
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Casual dress all-day, everyday
- Regular team outings, parties, and surprises
- Weekly free lunch, unlimited snacks and drinks
- Work from home days
- Named #1 Best Place to Work in Atlanta by Atlanta Business Chronicle for the medium-sized company category, #3 Top Workplace and #1 in Employee Appreciation by the Atlanta Journal-Constitution
- Named one of the Top 50 Workplaces in America by Inc. Magazine