United States /
Professional Services /
Terminus is the only account-based engagement platform built to deliver more pipeline and revenue through multi-channel account-based marketing (ABM). The platform, Terminus Engagement Hub, connects the first and third-party data needed to understand both customers and prospects, with the most robust suite of engagement channels—including ads, chat, email, and web—available. Terminus powers multi-channel ABM for thousands of brands globally including DHL, G2, Outreach, and TripActions. Terminus is proud to be a G2 leader in ABM for 13 consecutive quarters. Visit terminus.com to learn more or connect with us on Twitter and LinkedIn.
Terminus is seeking a Strategy Consultant to join our Professional Services team. As a Strategy Consultant, you become an extension of our customers’ teams, allowing them to maximize the value from our solutions. A Strategy Consultant works with our customers that need extra assistance, such as helping run the Terminus platform, executing campaigns, preparing custom reports, identifying key trends, or filling an important role in their account-based advertising strategy.
To be successful in this role, the Strategy Consultant will work closely with ABM Consultants and across departments, including Sales, Customer Success and Ad Operations, to bring customer objectives to fruition through cross-departmental collaboration and communication. The ideal candidate has experience in operating SaaS products, has familiarity with digital advertising concepts, and has worked in a B2B environment. This is a rare opportunity to join a fast-growing company with an open and collaborative work environment, where you can play a key role in promoting customer success for one of the most important times of the customer lifecycle.
- Understand and translate customer business goals into successful campaign plans in order to show the value in using Terminus technology on an ongoing basis as part of a solid marketing strategy
- Manage a portfolio of customers, ensuring the successful operation of their Terminus platform
- Become an expert on the Terminus platform and operate the campaigns of customers with varying levels of sophistication
- Become an expert on campaign management and report generation for an account-based marketing strategy
- Develop a thorough understanding of setting up and running mobile, social, video, and display advertising campaigns
- Identify and drive efficiency in the operation of the Terminus platform by developing best practices and process improvements on an ongoing basis
- Advocate and assist in the prioritization of new customer features and product enhancements, influencing the Terminus product roadmap and collaborating with the Product team to identify short-term solutions
- Track and maintain accurate client records and hit key onboarding services milestones using Terminus project management and professional services automation software
- Bachelor’s degree required, major in Marketing or Advertising preferred
- 2+ years of proven ability to manage a portfolio of accounts or projects with keen prioritization and multitasking abilities
- 2+ years of MarTech experience with use of MarTech platforms (Marketo, Salesforce, etc.) strongly preferred
- Experience with marketing and/or advertising campaigns and strategy (ideally digital and display advertising) is a plus
- Experience with marketing technologies such as Google Adwords, Google Analytics, Salesforce, Adroll, Engagio, Marketo is a plus
- Experience with an ABM platform (i.e. Terminus, 6sense, Demandbase) is a plus
- Background in B2B advertising or B2B marketing is a plus
- Experience with project management software is a plus
Incredible Benefits, Incredible Company!
- Unlimited vacation to unplug and recharge however you choose
- 2 days paid VTO (volunteer time off) every year to help impact your community
- Wellness stipend to balance your body and mind
- 100% employer paid Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance for employee only coverage to cover your fundamental needs
- 100% employer paid Short-term and Long-term Disability Insurance
- 401K with a competitive company match to build your future financial security
- We put families first with an exceptional Paid Parental Leave Program for employees with 1+ years of service
- Named Best Workplace Winner 2017, 2018, and 2019 by Inc. Magazine
- Base Salary: $100-109k base
Diversity and inclusion are essential values at Terminus. We believe we do our best and most impactful work when we are a diverse, inclusive and equitable organization. We're proud to recruit and hire talented people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, gender, religion, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or transgender status), age, or disability.