Enterprise Account Manager
United States /
Customer Success /
Terminus is the leader of the account-based movement and the crucial link that connects B2B marketing and sales teams with their ideal customers. The Terminus solution arms marketing teams with an account-centric platform that delivers the intelligence and automation needed to scale ABM and revolutionize the way B2B marketing is done. Hundreds of organizations worldwide, including Salesforce, GE, Verizon, 3M and CA Technologies, turn to Terminus to more effectively target, engage and grow their best-fit accounts. Terminus offers savvy marketers the technology and proven expertise to radically improve account-based strategies and campaigns, increasing ROI and producing exceptional results.
The Customer Success organization is the heartbeat of the company. Centered at the crossroads of Sales, Product and Marketing, the CS team works tirelessly to deliver a great experience to Terminus customers. As an Enterprise Account Manager, you'll focus on full ownership of both a retention (GRR) and expansion goal. You'll work closely with them as a trusted advisor, further pioneering business transformation and expanding Terminus’ footprint as a multichannel platform. You’ll be asked to be authentically you, lead our customers, and hold your teammates to our DRIVE standards.
- Plan and Execute: Build & Manage Quarterly Plans for your book of business to ensure target achievement and skill building for professional development.
- Manage Complexity and demonstrate Organizational Agility: The average buying committee has 8 stakeholders. You will be responsible to learn, navigate, and influence the different roles and departments to showcase both the impact of Terminus and uncover new business opportunities with the platform.
- Listen and Represent: Serve as the liaison between the customer and the Terminus team; the bridge between Sales, Product Management, Engineering and Marketing. This role requires employees to combine their expert business acumen and deep marketing expertise to ensure we are continually growing with our customers.
- Renew, Expand, and Forecast: Manage the book of business to an accurate monthly and quarterly forecast, demonstrate superior opportunity management ability and deliver a predictable renewal and upsell forecast by partnering with your Customer Success Manager and utilizing salesforce to manage the entire sales life cycle of transactions to ensure visibility into and predictability of the process.
- Consultative Selling: A relentless focus on the customer needs by displaying a mastery of dialogue selling skills to ensure a deep understanding of how to help, what it will mean to their business, and when we need to deliver. It also requires identifying all steps in the evaluation and buying process while coaching our customers to a successful and predictable purchasing process.
- Be a Team Player: Strategically engage members of the leadership team to help you compete and win key opportunities in your territory. This is a team sport.
- Gather competitive marketplace information: Understanding the competitive landscape to continually augment and improve Terminus’s ability to meet customers' needs and win in competitive pursuits.Be Present, Have Fun, and Believe Big: Attitude is a winning attribute. Show up every day with a belief in Terminus and how we help our customers. Loyalty, pride, and affection are contagious with our customers and will come through in everything we do.Build and communicate a success plan for customers (key goals/objectives, define success, requirements gathering, stakeholder engagement).
- BA/BS degree in Business Administration, Sales or relevant field
- 5+ years experience as an Account Manager, Strategic Account Manager, Existing Business Account Executive or other relevant roles
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level
- Solid experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce, Zoho CRM or HubSpot) and MS Office (particularly MS Excel)
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
Incredible Benefits, Incredible Company!
- Guaranteed participation in our equity program - because our employees should share in our success
- Unlimited vacation to unplug and recharge however you choose
- Half-Day Fridays to reward you for your productivity
- 2 days paid VTO (volunteer time off) every year to help impact your community
- Monthly UberEats stipend to help support your favorite local spots
- Team budget to help facilitate team building - connected teams are more successful teams
- Rotating quarterly perks for the evolving needs of our employees
- Wellness stipend to balance your body and mind
- 100% employer paid Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance for employee only coverage to cover your fundamental needs
- 100% employer paid Short-term and Long-term Disability Insurance
- 401K with a competitive company match to build your future financial security
- We put families first with an exceptional Paid Parental Leave Program for employees with 1+ years of service
- Named Best Workplace Winner 2017, 2018, and 2019 by Inc. Magazine
- Ranked #21 on the Deloitte Fast 500
- Ranked #61 on the Inc. 5000 of fastest-growing private companies in the U.S.
- Named G2 2020 Spring category leader for the 10th consecutive quarter
Diversity and inclusion are essential values at Terminus. We believe we do our best and most impactful work when we are a diverse, inclusive and equitable organization. We're proud to recruit and hire talented people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, gender, religion, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or transgender status), age, or disability.