Digital Marketing Intern
Empowering enterprises to keep the planet habitable for all!
Reversing the impact of climate change is one of the world’s biggest challenges. And businesses have a responsibility to lead the way. While individual consumer choices are important, over 80% of all the emissions reductions necessary for the world to reach Net-Zero, require business-level action. But despite the growing momentum and ambition from companies around the world to set Net-Zero goals, there are significant challenges to delivering on these ambitions. Business leaders don’t really know how they will get there. And the very first step, of getting emissions measurement right, is hard.
Terrascope is an enterprise-grade, end-to-end decarbonisation SaaS platform. By combining AI-assisted carbon measurement & management with deep industry & sustainability expertise, Terrascope helps solve the data management, emissions reduction planning and implementation challenges that large enterprises face to decarbonise their operations and complex supply chains.
Publicly launched in June '22, Terrascope is working with customers in multiple industry verticals such as agriculture, food & beverage and consumer packaged goods, as well as horizontals such as manufacturing, technology, transportation and real estate. Terrascope is an innovative player to support enterprises in their green transformation.
Backed by Nupo Ventures (formerly Olam Ventures) and incubated with support from BCG X, Terrascope has now achieved a number of globally recognised accreditations, with more on the way – including being the first CDP Gold Accredited Software provider from Asia and signing The Climate Pledge to be net zero by 2040. Terrascope aims to lead by example and demonstrate that business growth and carbon reduction can go hand in hand.
As a Digital Marketing Intern, you will play a critical role in helping to expand the depth, breadth and impact of Terrascope’s marketing and PR efforts. Through this internship, you will gain a solid understanding of key marketing and communications skills and strategies. You will also be prepared to enter any fast-paced work environment.
In this role you will:
- Collaborate on marketing/communications planning, development, and execution
- Assist in creating and curating content for various marketing channels, with an emphasis on paid advertising materials
- Develop copy for advertisements and assist with copy-editing across multiple platforms
- Contribute to the management of the company's LinkedIn account, optimizing for engagement and reach
- Execute and monitor paid advertising campaigns on platforms like LinkedIn and AdWords
- Measure, update, and report the performance of marketing initiatives, providing actionable recommendations
- Collaborate with the paid marketing agency, ensure resource optimization at agency’s end Plan and execute impactful A/B tests on ad copy, landing page messaging and formatsParticipate in both formal and informal training opportunities to enhance your skills.
You should have:
- Currently pursuing or recently completed a degree in marketing, communications or a related field
- Strong desire to learn along with professional drive, and ability to work collaboratively
- Comfortable with multitasking in a deadline-driven environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Understanding of marketing techniques and best practices
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Passion for storytelling is a plus
- Proficient with the use of Google Suite and Powerpoint Familiarity with Linkedin Basic photography, image and/or video editing, and graphic design skills. Interest in social media assets creation is a plus
- Creative problem-solving skills
- Self-starter with ability to work independently
- Interest or passion in sustainability
We're committed to creating an inclusive environment for our strong and diverse team. We value diversity and foster a community where everyone can be his or her authentic self.