Customer Success Intern Japanese Fluency
Customer Success /
Empowering enterprises to keep the planet habitable for all!
Reversing the impact of climate change is one of the world’s biggest challenges. And businesses have a responsibility to lead the way. While individual consumer choices are important, over 80% of all the emissions reductions necessary for the world to reach Net-Zero, require business-level action. But despite the growing momentum and ambition from companies around the world to set Net-Zero goals, there are significant challenges to delivering on these ambitions. Business leaders don’t really know how they will get there. And the very first step, of getting emissions measurement right, is hard.
Terrascope is an enterprise-grade, end-to-end decarbonisation SaaS platform. By combining AI-assisted carbon measurement & management with deep industry & sustainability expertise, Terrascope helps solve the data management, emissions reduction planning and implementation challenges that large enterprises face to decarbonise their operations and complex supply chains.
Publicly launched in June '22, Terrascope is working with customers in multiple industry verticals such as agriculture, food & beverage and consumer packaged goods, as well as horizontals such as manufacturing, technology, transportation and real estate. Terrascope is an innovative player to support enterprises in their green transformation.
Backed by Nupo Ventures (formerly Olam Ventures) and incubated with support from BCG X, Terrascope has now achieved a number of globally recognised accreditations, with more on the way – including being the first CDP Gold Accredited Software provider from Asia and signing The Climate Pledge to be net zero by 2040. Terrascope aims to lead by example and demonstrate that business growth and carbon reduction can go hand in hand.
We are looking for a Customer Success Intern to support the Customer Success team.
In this role, you will:
- Onboarding: Assisting in the onboarding process for new customers, ensuring a smooth transition onto the platform. This may involve assisting in the creation of relevant onboarding assets for the customer
- Solution deployment: Assisting in collaborating with cross-functional teams, such as implementation sales, product, and support during the implementation and delivery phase. This may involve creating relevant assets required to track implementation progress and creating customer-specific insights contributing to the overall successful implementation of the solution
- User Training and Education: Assisting in creating and training materials, tutorials, and knowledge base articles to help customers in the adoption journey
- Customer Success Metrics: Assisting in the monitoring and analysis of customer success metrics, such as product adoption rates, customer satisfaction scores, and renewal rates. This information helps in identifying areas of improvement and developing strategies to enhance customer outcomes
- Collaborative Efforts: Assisting in collaborating with cross-functional teams, such as sales, sustainability, implementation, marketing, and product development teams, to ensure seamless service for the customers throughout the engagement
- Knowledge Management: Creating reusable assets for Japanese customer that are required through customer engagement. This could involve assisting the team in translating, consolidating, organizing, and creation of the centralized repository
- Research: Assisting in conducting customer-specific research in the sustainability space. This could involve understanding the latest trends in the industry and articulating the information in line with customer strategic needs and goals
You should have:
- Strong proficiency in both Japanese and English languages
- Strong analytical, problem solving skills and attention to detail
- Education background in science, technology, engineering, math, business, or equivalent
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, agile start-up environment
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work collaboratively
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Even better if you are:
- Desire to work in a fast-paced SaaS startup
- Passion to work in the sustainability industry
- Knowledge about sustainability and climate change or related subjects
We're committed to creating an inclusive environment for our strong and diverse team. We value diversity and foster a community where everyone can be his or her authentic self.