Senior Product Designer
Territory Foods is a fast-growing direct-to-consumer fresh food platform. We offer 300+ unique meal options designed and created by our chef network. Territory provides superior flavors across global cuisines and lifestyles. We support many diets including Keto, Whole30, Vegan, and more.
We help chefs connect to their local communities with our unique operating model. This approach has created a very loyal customer base and renowned brand ambassadors. They range from pro athletes to celebrity chefs.
Our people and culture are the backbone of Territory. We are passionate about wellness, community, and innovation. Ideal teammates live these passions too. We are a remote-first team built on top talent across the United States.
Who We Need
- We’re looking for a self-motivated, creative problem solver. Someone excited to design clean, elegant experiences for our customers. Our team strives to deliver world-class software and experiences. You will join an empowered product team working in a fast-paced environment. We are working on big problems and need keen minds to help scale up our products.
What You Bring
- Degree in Design (experience, interaction, graphic, visual communications, product, UI/UX, or a related field)
- 5+ years of experience working in a B2C product environment
- Portfolio that showcases your ability to solve problems
- Proven experience and ability to provide rationale for design decisions and directions
- Ability to communicate with product managers, engineers, and business teams
- Ability to collect and analyze data and feedback supporting product designs
- Strong attention to detail and best practices to build a scalable design system
- Ability and experience designing for web and iOS
- Knowledge and experience in information architecture, content strategy, navigation patterns, and wayfinding
- Experience with responsive web design and mobile-first approaches
- Functional copywriting skills that help the customer navigate and use our products
- Must be a Figma expert. Bonus points if you’ve had experience building and maintaining design systems
- Experience with Principle, Framer or a comparable prototyping platform of your choice
- Marketing, advertising or branding experience is a nice to have
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive Compensation
- Health, Dental & Vision plans
- Unlimited PTO & Sick Days
- Company-paid short-term disability and Life Insurance
- Paid Parental Leave programs Fully Remote Team - live anywhere you want in the United States
- Up to $150 monthly reimbursement for personal wellness expenses
- We'll pay your cell phone bill up to $100 per month
- Receive and sample up to 10 of our meals every week for quality control (If you live in an area in which we operate)