Full Stack Engineer (Remote)
Washington, DC /
Who We Are
Territory Foods is a fast-growing direct-to-consumer fresh food platform. We offer 300+ unique meal options designed and created by our chef network. Territory provides superior flavors across global cuisines and lifestyles. We support many diets including Keto, Whole30, Vegan, and more. We help chefs connect to their local communities with our unique operating model. This approach has created a very loyal customer base and renowned brand ambassadors. They range from pro athletes to celebrity chefs. Our people and culture are the backbone of Territory. We are passionate about wellness, community, and innovation. Ideal teammates live these passions too. We are a remote-first team built on top talent across the United States.
Who We Need
We're looking for a Full Stack Engineer with a passion for programming and writing performant code. You will join a team of exceptional developers working in a fast-paced environment to deliver world-class software. You will be responsible for writing and refactoring code that ensures our core e-commerce functions such as order fulfillment, payment processing, user management, etc. are of the highest reliability and scalability standards.
We're seeking an engineer who is ready to attack technical challenges as well as have an impactful role in product and company development. You'll also help in designing features and building a culture of excellence. We support each other through frequent code and design reviews, daily stand-ups, and pair programming.
- 3+ years of professional experience as a contributing software engineer
- Hands-on experience building web applications from the client to the data store
- Experience building React web applications
- Experience building RESTful and/or GraphQL APIs
- Understand modern client-server web application architecture
- Experience integrating 3rd party APIs
- Understand how to write maintainable software in multiple paradigms or languages
Our technology stack
- Experience in each of these is not required, it’s what we’re currently using.
- Ruby / Rails
- React (Next.js)
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive Compensation
- Health, Dental & Vision plans
- Unlimited PTO & Sick Days
- Company-paid short-term disability and Life Insurance
- Paid Parental Leave programs
- Fully Remote Team - live anywhere you want in the United States
- Up to $150 monthly reimbursement for personal wellness expenses
- We'll pay your cell phone bill up to $100 per month
- Receive and sample up to 10 of our meals every week for quality control (If you live in an area in which we operate)
Must be legally authorized to work in the United States.