Technical Program Manager
Engineering & Product
We are at the forefront of creating the latest FinTech category and we are rapidly expanding our engineering team. We’re looking for someone with a proven track record of success who can thrive in a fast-paced, self-starter environment.
Tesorio is a high-growth, early-stage startup backed by some of the Bay Area’s most prominent Venture Capital firms (First Round, Floodgate, Y Combinator) and the world’s top finance execs (e.g. the ex-CFO of Oracle, the ex-CFO of Yahoo, and the founder of Adaptive Insights).
We built software that applies proprietary machine learning models to help manage a core problem that all Mid-Market businesses face: managing, predicting, and collecting cash. As we’ve taken this solution to market over the last 18 months, we’ve been able to bring on some great clients like Twilio, Spotify, Veeva Systems, WP Engine, Rainforest QA, and many more.
Tesorio’s Cash Flow Performance platform is a sought after solution for the modern-day CFO’s toughest problems. Companies such as Anaplan have successfully tackled forecasting revenues and expenses, however, no other system has been built from the ground up to help companies understand the complexities around cash flow and take action to optimize the core lifeblood of their business.
As a Technical Program Manager, you'll be responsible for managing 2 major projects for our largest customer yet. You will coordinate with the 2 teams responsible for these projects, with the client and the leadership team at Tesorio to make sure the projects are successful. You will be responsible for managing timelines & expectations both internally as well as externally towards the client. Your impact is felt across the company. You will be working closely with and reporting directly to the Co-Founder/CTO.
- Collaborate with product/engineering teams to design, scope, and shepherd features
- Create functional specs, project / release plans, and roadmaps
- Program managing multiple projects, simultaneously
- Guide and manage the usage of agile methodologies
- Able to run key team meetings (e.g. kickoffs, estimations, retros)
- Communicating with key stakeholders both internally & externally
- 3+ years as a Technical Program Manager or similar role
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong analytic and project management skills
- Strong communicator - both internally to the Tesorio teams and externally to clients
- Demonstrable experience with agile software development methodologies and productivity tools
- Strong customer service focus, with the ability to communicate and build relationships with highly technical management teams
- You are detail & process oriented
- Experience working with external partners and customers
- Competitive salaries
- Health & Wellness stipend
- Commuter Benefits & commute friendly location (BART, 101, & parking)
- Team events, awesome coworkers and plenty of snacks
- Comprehensive health insurance available (medical, dental, and vision)
- Long Term Disability coverage
- 401k plan
- Paid vacation, sick time, and company holidays
- Choice of Mac or Windows laptop
- Noise canceling headphones
Note: we currently cannot sponsor visas.