Senior Full-Stack Engineer
Engineering & Product
Tesorio has created a platform to help the Fortune 5,000,000 run as if they had a Fortune 500 finance team. We plug into a company’s data sources about cash in/out and our job is to leverage data science to surface the most impactful actions they can take to optimize their cash flow—and let them implement those actions with the click of a button.
Our clients are empowered to share their best practices and share their bucket list of info they’d like at their fingertips. We’re looking for talented engineers to help us implement a high volume of curated ideas and reinvent how complex financial transactions can be simplified to the click of a button.
We are developing machine learning algorithms to understand business cash needs, predictive algorithms to forecast future cash flow, and a sleek UI/UX to make our products enjoyable to work with. You’ll be joining an early-stage company with a small, tight-knit team, backed by top-tier VCs (including First Round, Floodgate, Fuel and Y Combinator). You’ll work closely with the entire engineering team, our Head of Product, and the co-founders. Learn more at tesorio.com.
- You are a passionate, talented engineer ready to join as an early member of a growing engineering team.
- You can hold your own on the frontend as well as backend.
- You are delighted by good design and bring that taste to your frontend work.
- You love building and shipping magical products that will help thousands of companies.
What you’ll do day-to-day
- Work directly with the founders and engineers on product development.
- Work on the frontend and backend to develop new features from start to finish, including design of architecture, coding, and testing.
- Tackle a wide variety of technical problems throughout the stack and contribute daily to all parts of our code base.
The ideal candidate
- Has 5+ years of work experience
- Is resourceful and a fast learner
- Expert working with different web tech stacks: libraries, frameworks, testing, etc.
- Experience working with backend MVC frameworks
- Excited to be working in a fast-paced environment with a small and talented team
- Experience building integrations with financial and/or accounting systems (e.g. screen scraping and APIs)
Nice to have
- Experience with Python/Django
- Experience with React/Redux
Note: we currently cannot sponsor visas.