Remote (US Only) /
Product and Design /
Our mission is to build financial management technologies that enable the world’s most important companies to grow more quickly in a sustainable way that’s good for people, the planet, and business. When companies have strong cash flow performance, they can shift from short-term acrobatics to long-term growth and innovation. Cash in, cash out is the lifeblood of any company, and our ML-driven tools help customers collaborate, automate, and anticipate more effectively in their businesses.
Our Accounts Receivable Automation platform is a leader in the market. We were named to the Top 50 Accounting & Finance Tools by G2 for 2022, and we were selected for the Intelligent Applications Top 40 by leading VCs and Goldman Sachs. Our customers are proud to say they partner with Tesorio.
We’re growing quickly and our customers are among the world’s best companies, like Bank of America, Slack, Twilio, Box, and Ripple. We are well funded and backed by top investors including Madrona, First Round Capital, Y Combinator, and Floodgate. We’re also backed by tenured finance execs, including the former CFOs of Oracle and NetSuite.
Our team is passionate about building game-changing tools for our customers, delivering beautifully designed products that solve the most important problems. At Tesorio, you’ll join the product team at the ground floor and help shape our product culture across the company. You’ll work on a category-defining product from a very early stage, so your impact will be significant.
What's the opportunity?
We’re now looking for a product manager to join our growing team, focusing on supporting planning and enhancing predictability for finance teams. You’ll own a key product in Tesorio’s portfolio from the ground up, honing in on product/market fit and then identifying levers for rapid growth.
Are you our next Product Manager?
- You have 3+ years of product management experience in high-growth software companies.
- You have a background working with B2B SaaS financial products. In particular, experience with Accounts Receivable is a plus.
- You have a track record of leading projects from definition to launch, ensuring they succeed for both the user and the business.
- You’re a big-picture thinker that has the ability to define and work towards a large strategic vision while sweating the details.
- You love spending time with users and with data to uncover opportunities, prioritize concepts, and validate solutions.
- You are a low-ego collaborator who can quickly build consensus with leaders from across the organization.
- You have experience thriving in a fast-moving agile environment, have a bias for action, and are always iterating.
What will I be doing?
- As the product manager for a key product in the Tesorio portfolio, you’ll work with customers and internal stakeholders to define the long-term roadmap for your team, and then execute against it.
- Lead a team of designers and engineers through iterative cycles of build and ship, and test and learn.
- Manage the entire product development cycle and work cross-functionally to ensure deployments are successful for our customers.
- Closely collaborate & support Customer Success, Sales & Marketing throughout the product lifecycle.
- Work with researchers and designers to understand our customers’ jobs to be done, and validate and de-risk concepts before a line of code is written.
- Define success and use qualitative and quantitative data to make informed product decisions.
What skills do I need?
- 3-5 years of product management experience, preferably in building B2B SaaS products for financial teams (CFOs, Controllers, etc). Experience with sales and marketing automation or other workflow tools are also a plus.
- Experience and domain knowledge in finance and accounting, particularly with forecasting, budgeting, and accounts receivable is a plus.
- Demonstrated experience defining product strategy, and translating that into a roadmap you team can execute against.
- An ability to work independently to drive progress, knowing when buy-in is needed.
- An ability to build simple and elegant products - in a market that is highly complex and technical. Ability to translate concepts into detailed specifications, communications, and training materials.
- Strong organizational skills and an ability to make tradeoffs to balance timelines, scope, and competing priorities.
- Effective communicator - both internally and externally
Where will I be working?
We have a diverse, 100% distributed workforce in 7 countries. We don’t believe that people need to sacrifice being close to their families and where they’d prefer to live in order to do their best work.