Tesorio is a high-growth, early-stage startup backed by some of the Bay Area’s most prominent Venture Capital firms (First Round, Floodgate, YC) and finance industry leaders (ex-CFO of Oracle, ex-CFO of Yahoo, Founder of Adaptive Insights). We’re building software that applies proprietary machine learning models to help manage a core problem that all Mid-Market businesses face: forecasting and managing cash flows. As we’ve taken this solution to market over the last year, we’ve been able to bring on great early clients like Twilio, Spotify, and Veeva Systems.
Our team at Tesorio measures product success not by the number of features we ship, but by the value our customers derive through fulfillment of our product’s promise.
To succeed in this role you should love understanding a business challenge and using software, business process improvement and product design to drive change and operational excellence. You also enjoy utilizing these systems and seeing how they drive efficiencies.
As our first dedicated Solutions Consultant, you will have the opportunity to shape our customers’ first impression of Tesorio and set them up for success. You will have a breadth of customer-facing responsibilities, from setting expectations for potential clients with the Sales team to leading implementation on the Customer Success team.
In this role, you will be responsible for ensuring customer success by drawing on your technical skills, sales acumen, networking abilities, critical thinking skills, and project management capabilities. While you will be expected to work independently with customers at all levels, you will also be a major contributor to the Customer Success team and the overall Tesorio organization.
- Own all aspects of setting customers up for success through a phenomenal onboarding experience, including but not limited to development and execution of best practices for training and implementation
- Represent the Tesorio Customer Success team in late stages of a sales cycle to map customer objectives and craft a roll-out plan
- Uncover and document business requirements through analysis of customer processes and relevant legacy systems
- Effective change management advisor, meaning the ability to identify when a customer could benefit from processes change and the persuasiveness to advise them through that transition
- Define and document how Tesorio can meet and augment business requirements
- Set and manage expectations of all stakeholders around project timelines, deployment of resources, issue resolution, platform functionality, and implementation timing
- Work directly with clients to manage initial access to Tesorio, then conduct product orientation, training and coaching sessions with users
- Serve as initial relationship manager, customer advocate and subject matter expert on Tesorio usage and business processes during implementation and onboarding phases
- Leverage customer usage data to facilitate in-depth business reviews of Tesorio implementation and utilization
- Serve as a liaison between customers and the Product/Engineering/Support team to escalate issues, and prioritize desired enhancements
- Upon completion of successful deployment, seamlessly transition the relationship to long term account management
- 3-5 years of experience in financial systems management or solutions consulting
- Very strong communication, presentation and facilitation skills
- Ability to work with and influence executive leadership within customer base
- Ability to solve difficult issues with little supervision
- Ability to effectively deliver difficult conversations with positive outcomes
- Experience with implementation, optimization and reporting out of NetSuite
- Strong Excel data wrangling and reporting skills
- Experience working at a high-growth / early-stage startup
- Previous experience in a customer facing position with a SaaS company
- Technical education or equivalent systems experience
- Experience with Adaptive Insights, Anaplan, Zuora, Coupa, Avalara, or other financial systems
- Experience using SQL
- Competitive salaries
- Comprehensive health insurance available (medical, dental, and vision) for you and your family
- Long Term Disability coverage
- Commuter Benefits & commute friendly location (BART, 101, & parking)
- 401K plan
- Health & Wellness stipend
- Paid vacation, sick time, and company holidays
- Team events, awesome coworkers and plenty of snacks
- Choice of Mac or Windows laptop
- Noise canceling headphones