Engineering & Product
We are at the forefront of creating the latest FinTech category and we are rapidly expanding our engineering team. We’re looking for someone with a proven track record of success who can thrive in a fast-paced, self-starter environment.
Tesorio is a high-growth, early-stage startup backed by some of the Bay Area’s most prominent Venture Capital firms (First Round, Floodgate, Y Combinator) and the world’s top finance execs (e.g. the ex-CFO of Oracle, the ex-CFO of Yahoo, and the founder of Adaptive Insights).
We built software that applies proprietary machine learning models to help manage a core problem that all Mid-Market businesses face: managing, predicting, and collecting cash. As we’ve taken this solution to market over the last 18 months, we’ve been able to bring on some great clients like Twilio, Spotify, Veeva Systems, WP Engine, Rainforest QA, and many more.
Tesorio’s Cash Flow Performance platform is a sought after solution for the modern-day CFO’s toughest problems. Companies such as Anaplan have successfully tackled forecasting revenues and expenses, however, no other system has been built from the ground up to help companies understand the complexities around cash flow and take action to optimize the core lifeblood of their business.
As an Engineering Manager, you’ll focus on developing the excellent engineering team around you. You should be just as enthusiastic about recruiting, building and managing a team as you are about solving challenging technical problems. To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience as an Engineering Manager and should come ready with your own strong opinions on what it means to build & lead an engineering team. You will be working closely with and reporting directly to the Co-Founder/CTO.
- Hiring a team of 3-5 engineers
- Managing a team of 3-5 engineers
- Coach engineers in their technical and professional development
- Empower the engineering team to achieve a high level of technical productivity, reliability and simplicity
- Able to write production code yourself
- 3+ years as an Engineering Manager
- Have experience hiring engineers
- Have experience managing a technical team of 3 or more
- Strong technical & architecture skills
- Strong management experience
- Competitive salaries
- Health & Wellness stipend
- Commuter Benefits & commute friendly location (BART, 101, & parking)
- Team events, awesome coworkers and plenty of snacks
- Comprehensive health insurance available (medical, dental, and vision)
- Long Term Disability coverage
- 401k plan
- Paid vacation, sick time, and company holidays
- Choice of Mac or Windows laptop
- Noise canceling headphones
Note: we currently cannot sponsor visas.