Bay Area or Remote /
Our mission is to build financial management technologies that enable the world’s most important companies to grow more quickly in a sustainable way that’s good for people, the planet, and business.
When companies have strong cash flow performance they can shift from short-term acrobatics to long-term growth and innovation. These are the teams that change the world by being freed to optimize for all of their stakeholders, including their employees, business partners, and environment.
Cash flow is the toughest financial statement to understand but it’s fundamental to funding your own growth. We build the most intuitive and actionable tools for companies to optimize cash flow performance. Our platform analyzes billions of dollars of B2B transactions each year, users spend 70% of their workday in Tesorio, and we save finance teams thousands of hours. As a result, they can invest more confidently and anticipate their capital needs further in advance.
We’re growing quickly and working with the world’s best companies and the largest bank in the US. We raised a $10MM Series A led by Madrona Venture Group and are backed by top investors including First Round Capital, Y Combinator, and Floodgate. We’re also backed by tenured finance execs, including the former CFOs of Oracle and NetSuite.
As an Engineering Manager, you’ll focus on developing the excellent engineering team around you. You should be just as enthusiastic about recruiting, building and managing a team as you are about solving challenging technical problems. To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience as an Engineering Manager and should come ready with your own strong opinions on what it means to build & lead an engineering team. You will be working closely with and reporting directly to the Co-Founder/CTO.
- Managing a team of 3-5 engineers
- Coach engineers in their technical and professional development
- Empower the engineering team to achieve a high level of technical productivity, reliability and simplicity
- Able to write production code yourself
- 3+ years as an Engineering Manager
- Have experience hiring engineers
- Have experience managing a technical team of 3 or more
- Strong technical & architecture skills
- Strong management experience
- Competitive salaries
- Health & Wellness stipend
- Commuter Benefits & commute friendly location (BART, 101, & parking)
- Team events, awesome coworkers and plenty of snacks
- Comprehensive health insurance available (medical, dental, and vision)
- Long Term Disability coverage
- 401k plan
- Paid vacation, sick time, and company holidays
- Choice of Mac or Windows laptop
- Noise canceling headphones
Note: we currently cannot sponsor visas.