Lead Product Designer
Engineering & Product
Tesorio has created a platform to help the Fortune 5,000,000 run as if they had a Fortune 500 finance team. We plug into a company’s data sources about cash in/out and our job is to leverage data science to surface the most impactful actions they can take to optimize their cash flow—and let them implement those actions with the click of a button.
Our clients are empowered to share their best practices and share their bucket list of info they’d like at their fingertips. We’re looking for a talented product designer to help us prototype the flow of ideas, help curate them and make finance as intuitive as possible through everyday actions.
Ideal candidates will be fearless and rapid prototypers, with an uncanny ability to figure out what to include and omit in simple design for complex material. You will help us identify, investigate, and validate the problem, and ultimately craft, design, test and ship the solution.
You’ll be joining an early-stage company with a small, tight-knit team, backed by top-tier VCs (including First Round, Floodgate, Fuel and Y Combinator). You’ll work closely with the Head of Product, Head of Sales and the co-founders. Learn more at tesorio.com
- A background in designing beautiful and intuitive consumer-grade products, for tech-savvy and novice users alike
- Experience with or enthusiasm to learn Sketch and InVision
- A strong desire to contribute towards all aspects of a company’s public image and tone
- An affinity for coming up with delightful experiences and interfaces
- A focus on empathy and user research. Excited to dive deep in order to truly understand the customers who we’re supporting
- Experience with interaction, visual, UI and UX design