UK - Remote / Onsite London /
Sales – Sales - UK /
Permanent Full Time
Tessian protects every business’s mission by securing the human layer 💫
We're building intelligent security that works for human beings as they are, not how security policies would like them to be. Using machine learning technology, Tessian automatically predicts and eliminates advanced threats on email caused by human error - like data exfiltration, accidental data loss, business email compromise and phishing attacks - with minimal disruption to employees' workflow. As a result, employees are empowered to do their best work, without security getting in their way.
Founded in 2013, Tessian is backed by renowned investors like Sequoia, Accel and Balderton and has hubs in San Francisco, Boston, and London.
Account Management at Tessian
Tessian is looking for a highly motivated, self-driven Account Manager to help build and grow our Post-Sales team. You'll be responsible for customer expansion and will work with our Customer Success team to own customer relationships and help our customers build out strategic security programs.
You’ll be their advisor in understanding Tessian’s portfolio of products, how our products will enhance their security programs, and expanding existing customer accounts.
You'll have executive level contacts and be flexible and adaptable to rapidly changing situations. You'll be extremely results driven, customer focused, technologically savvy, and innovative at building internal relationships and external partnerships to rally the market with passion!
In this role you'll get to:
- Accelerate revenue across our existing customers;
- Identify, develop and execute account strategy to close expand our accounts through upsell and cross-sell
- Scope, negotiate and bring to closure agreements to exceed booking and revenue quota targets.
- Target and gain access to decision makers in key prospect accounts in the assigned territory.
- Establish and grow relationships with our existing customers and their key decision makers (typically at the CIO and CSO level) to drive all pertinent issues related to revenue expansion
- Help our customers understand Tessian’s roadmap, vision, and value of our portfolio of products
We'd love to meet someone who has:
- Demonstrated experience with target account selling, solution selling, and/or consultative sales techniques.
- Strong problem solving skills, ability to analyze complex multivariate problems and use a systematic approach to gain swift resolution.
- Understanding of Cybersecurity, Cloud and SaaS technologies and competitive offerings in the marketplace.
- Significant and proven experience developing relationships with senior executives.
- Strong time management, organizational and decision-making skills.
- Self-motivated ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong communication (written and verbal) and presentation skills
Why we think you'll love it here 😍....
It’s important to us that all Tessians are part of the journey we’re on, so we offer equity options with every role and benchmark to provide above market rate salaries - there’s plenty more too….
Be at your best, both inside and outside of work
- 25 days of paid holiday (plus 8 bank holidays, and an additional day for every year you've worked at Tessian!)
- Private health insurance provided through Vitality Health and mental health support through our Employee Assistance Program
- Classpass - subsided access to gym time and classes all across London
- Choice First: Do your best work, in the way that works best for you
- Flexible working hours and working from home (if you're not already remote!)
- Work-from-home subsidy upon joining, so you can kit out your home office
- Enhanced pension contributions, matched up to 5%
- We’re family friendly, with policies built to support you in all stages of life
- High-quality tech kit provided for you to work on, plus Tessian ANC headphones
- If you're relocating to join the team, we'll provide a contribution to help with your costs
- Elite membership of the Tessian House System...
- Every other Wednesday we stop at 5 and share team updates and drinks
- Never-ending ping-pong tournaments
Equality & diversity ⚖️
Tessian is an equal opportunity employer, committed to equality and diversity amongst both our employees and prospective applicants. The Human Layer we're securing is diverse, and we know we need to be diverse and inclusive to successfully create HLS that reflects this. You can read our equality and diversity statement here.
As part of our commitment to equality and diversity, we're also a corporate member of the WISE Campaign for gender equality in STEM & we're a founding member of the WEDS network driving diversity & inclusion in startups.
Obligatory small print
Please note that we do not accept applications or résumés from recruiters. Any unsolicited CVs, profiles, or names, submitted in any format, by any channel, to any of our team, will be deemed to fall outside any terms and/or conditions with either the person submitting the information or their company of employment/representation.
Please note, that any job offers will be subject to the candidate passing background screening checks.
We're a #LI-Remote company offering Choice First working practices where possible.