Enterprise Account Executive - EMEA
UK - Onsite London / Remote /
Commercial – Sales - UK /
Permanent Full Time
Tessian protects every business’s mission by securing the human layer 💫
We're building intelligent security that works for human beings as they are, not how security policies would like them to be. Using machine learning technology, Tessian automatically predicts and eliminates advanced threats on email caused by human error - like data exfiltration, accidental data loss, business email compromise and phishing attacks - with minimal disruption to employees' workflow. As a result, employees are empowered to do their best work, without security getting in their way.
Founded in 2013, Tessian is backed by renowned investors like Sequoia, Accel and Balderton and has hubs in San Francisco, Boston, and London.
Sales at Tessian
Having found exceptional product-market fit for our category-defining Human Layer Security software platform, we’re in the midst of transitioning from 'start-up' to ‘scale-up’. Funded by VCs such as Sequoia Capital and Accel Partners, we’re building out our commercial presence in new markets and doing business with some of the largest global companies.
We’re looking for outstanding Enterprise level, SaaS salespeople who have a deep understanding of the cyber security space. You’ll be a strategic planner and builder but laser focused on getting the deal done. This is a huge opportunity for the right candidate to play a big part in the growth of Tessian and help define our Enterprise GTM strategy.
You would be responsible for growing our client base with the largest organizations in EMEA. Individuals should have a proven track record of consultative sales; the ability to negotiate complex six and seven figure contracts; a strong understanding of the cyber landscape and a willingness to embrace disruptive, fast paced technology companies. If this is you, we offer best in class compensation with uncapped commissions.
You'll be given world class support: our CMO and Head of Demand Generation are turbocharging pipeline generation inbound pipeline as well as delivering curated industry events. You will be paired with an SDR to support territory planning, outreach and pipeline generation.
In this role you'll:
- Generate, manage and forecast a sales pipeline, from new and existing accounts.
- Formalize a go to market strategy in terms territory/vertical planning and identify qualified value segments.
- Build relationships with C-Level executives at target organisations.
- Navigate and close out complex sales cycles with some of the most prestigious companies across EMEA.
- Define, execute, and own an engagement plan for key prospects.
- Collaborate with team members and find strategic ways to win business
- Build strong relationships with your prospects but also all internal stakeholders involved in the sales cycle.
- Develop and manage strong relationships within our Enterprise market segment, looking for opportunities to add value for the customer and develop additional revenue.
- Forecast sales activity and revenue achievement, while creating satisfied and reference-able customers.
We'd love to meet someone who has:
- A track record of exceeding targets in Enterprise SaaS sales
- 10 years technology sales and account management experience
- May not have the above-listed years’ experience, but can demonstrate the necessary skills
- Ability to reach and develop relationships with C-level executives in key verticals
- Deep understanding of digital cyber security landscape and relationships
- Successful history of direct new business sales, with the ability to prove consistent delivery against targets
- A track record of success in selling business applications and complex solutions
- A strategic view to an account with a fast-paced transactional approach
- Experience managing and closing complex sales-cycles and demonstrated ownership of all aspects of territory management
- Experience in bringing innovative / market defining products to market
- Must work well in a team selling environment
- Ideally has broad experience from lead generation through to closing deals
- Presents themselves as highly credible and articulate face-to-face, over the phone, and via email
- Has a confident persona and can deliver extraordinary customer relationships
- Is very good at communicating complex technological ideas in a simple, compelling way
- Is highly professional and results obsessed
Why we think you'll love it here 😍....
It’s important to us that all Tessians are part of the journey we’re on, so we offer equity options with every role and benchmark to provide above market rate salaries - there’s plenty more too….
Be at your best, both inside and outside of work
- 25 days of paid holiday (plus 8 bank holidays, and an additional day for every year you've worked at Tessian!)
- Private health insurance provided through Vitality Health and mental health support through our Employee Assistance Program
- Classpass - subsided access to gym time and classes all across London
- Choice First: Do your best work, in the way that works best for you
- Flexible working hours and working from home (if you're not already remote!)
- Work-from-home subsidy upon joining, so you can kit out your home office
- Enhanced pension contributions, matched up to 5%
- We’re family friendly, with policies built to support you in all stages of life
- High-quality tech kit provided for you to work on, plus Tessian ANC headphones
- If you're relocating to join the team, we'll provide a contribution to help with your costs
- Elite membership of the Tessian House System...
- Every other Wednesday we stop at 5 and share team updates and drinks
- Never-ending ping-pong tournaments
Equality & diversity ⚖️
Tessian is an equal opportunity employer, committed to equality and diversity amongst both our employees and prospective applicants. The Human Layer we're securing is diverse, and we know we need to be diverse and inclusive to successfully create HLS that reflects this. You can read our equality and diversity statement here.
As part of our commitment to equality and diversity, we're also a corporate member of the WISE Campaign for gender equality in STEM & we're a founding member of the WEDS network driving diversity & inclusion in startups.
Obligatory small print
Please note that we do not accept applications or résumés from recruiters. Any unsolicited CVs, profiles, or names, submitted in any format, by any channel, to any of our team, will be deemed to fall outside any terms and/or conditions with either the person submitting the information or their company of employment/representation.
Please note, that any job offers will be subject to the candidate passing background screening checks.
We're a #LI-Remote company offering Choice First working practices where possible.