[CLOSED - Sales] Enterprise Account Executive - West Coast
US - Onsite San Francisco /
Sales – Sales - US /
Permanent Full Time
Tessian protects every business’s mission by securing the human layer 💫
We're building intelligent security that works for human beings as they are, not how security policies would like them to be. Using machine learning technology, Tessian automatically predicts and eliminates advanced threats on email caused by human error - like data exfiltration, accidental data loss, business email compromise and phishing attacks - with minimal disruption to employees' workflow. As a result, employees are empowered to do their best work, without security getting in their way.
Founded in 2013, Tessian is backed by renowned investors like Sequoia, Accel and Balderton and has hubs in San Francisco, Boston, and London.
Tessian is looking for highly motivated, self-driven, and experienced Enterprise sales executive dedicated to making a difference in global security by protecting organizations against the most advanced attackers in the world.
As our Enterprise Account Executive you will be managing our largest Enterprise accounts and will take Tessian’s product capabilities and value to potential clients, match our strengths to clients' needs, and help our clients defeat the adversary.
The successful candidate has executive level contacts and is flexible and adaptable to rapidly changing situations. You must be extremely results driven, customer focused, technologically savvy, and innovative at building internal relationships and external partnerships to attack the market with passion! This position is open to candidates in US (Remote).
In this position you'll get to:
- Identify, develop and execute account strategy to close new business opportunities and expand revenue with customers across the assigned region; independently and cooperatively.
- Scope, negotiate and bring to closure agreements to exceed booking and revenue quota targets.
- Target and gain access to decision makers in key prospect accounts in the assigned territory.
- Establish access and maintain existing relationships with key decision makers (typically at the CIO and CSO level) in industry, partners, and enterprise customers to drive all pertinent issues related to sales strategy and goal attainment.
- Collaborate with operative peers across functions (including the Field Sales, Marketing, Sales Operations, System Engineering, Customer Support, and Product Development) to create visibility with target accounts and drive engagement of target prospects at both the individual contributor and executive level.
- Work cooperatively with partners to leverage their established account presence and relationships.
- Capture, maintain, and disseminate accurate and relevant prospect information using Salesforce.
We'd love to meet someone who:
- Strong understanding of Cybersecurity, Cloud and SaaS technologies and competitive offerings in the marketplace.
- Minimum 2 years of selling directly into enterprise companies in the East Coast
- Demonstrates experience of target account selling, solution selling, and/or consultative sales techniques.
- Strong problem solving skills, ability to analyze complex multivariate problems and use a systematic approach to gain swift resolution.
- Significant and proven experience developing relationships with senior executives.
- An aptitude for understanding how technology products and solutions solve business problems.
- Ability to explain complicated concepts to a variety of audiences and skill levels.
- Outstanding presentation, written, verbal and closing skills.
- Strong time management, organizational and decision-making skills.
- Self-motivated ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong communication (written and verbal) and presentation skills, both internally and externally.
- Ability to work remotely and able and willing to travel on short notice, up to 50% of the time.
- Possess the drive to succeed and to participate in the growth of an exciting, fast-paced company.
Why we think you'll love it here 😍...
All Tessians are part of the journey we’re on, so we offer equity options with every role and benchmark against other VC-backed companies to provide above market rate salaries for companies of our size.
Beyond this, there’s plenty more that makes Tessian a great place to work:
- A full week of work-remote a year, in addition to 31 days of paid holiday (20 days PTO + 11 federal holidays)
- An extra day of paid holiday (up to 5) for every year you're with us!
- Curate your career with development experiences uniquely suited to you
- We’re family friendly, with policies built to support you in all stages of life
- High-quality MacOs tech kit for you to work on
- Comprehensive & generous health insurance options
- If you're relocating to join the team in person, we'll provide a contribution to help with your costs
- On Fridays we stop at 5 for a virtual happy hour (or, to just log off early!)
- Classpass subsidy - which you can use for either in person or virtual classes
Coronavirus has changed how we work, and we’re currently working from home. During these times we’re supporting our team with:
- A work-from-home subsidy for every new joiner to cover all your home office must-haves
- Amazing Remote socials with food and drink budgets
And there’s plenty to look forward to once we’re back in the office too (we expect to have an East-coast (Boston) & West-coast (San Francisco) office presence:
- An array of breakfast options, delicious snacks, drinks and a top-of-the-range coffee machine
- Flexible work from home policy
- Team lunch provided once a week
- Ping-pong and chess tournaments
- Whole team socials every quarter
- Dinner budget for those times you just can’t tear yourself away
Equality & diversity ⚖️
Tessian is an equal opportunity employer, committed to equality and diversity amongst both our employees and prospective applicants. The Human Layer we're securing is diverse, and we know we need to be diverse and inclusive to successfully create HLS that reflects this. You can read our equality and diversity statement here.
As part of our commitment to equality and diversity, we're also a corporate member of the WISE Campaign for gender equality in STEM & we're a founding member of the WEDS network driving diversity & inclusion in startups.
Obligatory small print
Please note that we do not accept applications or résumés from recruiters. Any unsolicited CVs, profiles, or names, submitted in any format, by any channel, to any of our team, will be deemed to fall outside any terms and/or conditions with either the person submitting the information or their company of employment/representation.
Please note, that any job offers will be subject to the candidate passing background screening checks.