CS Operations Manager
UK - Remote / Onsite London /
Customer Success – Customer Success - UK /
Permanent Full Time
Tessian protects every business’s mission by securing the human layer 💫
We're building intelligent security that works for human beings as they are, not how security policies would like them to be. Using machine learning technology, Tessian automatically predicts and eliminates advanced threats on email caused by human error - like data exfiltration, accidental data loss, business email compromise and phishing attacks - with minimal disruption to employees' workflow. As a result, employees are empowered to do their best work, without security getting in their way.
Founded in 2013, Tessian is backed by renowned investors like Sequoia, Accel and Balderton and has hubs in San Francisco, Boston, and London.
At Tessian, we are fixated by our customers’ success. We work with some of the world’s leading law firms, investment banks and technology companies, and it’s our mission to make their decision to use the Tessian platform the best they’ve ever made. Our obsession and passion for ensuring our customers are amazed by Tessian at every stage of the customer journey permeates through every area of the company and is evidenced by our best-in-class client retention metrics.
Data is at the centre of our ability to add value to our customers and to our business. As the first Customer Operations hire, you will work closely with the Head of Customer Success and Customer Operations Director to identify, develop and deliver data needs & business insights.
This is an amazing opportunity to join an expanding team, develop deep knowledge on building a business and have a meaningful impact on our customers.
On a day-to-day basis this will include activities such as:
- Preparing monthly and ongoing delivery of regular reports
- Managing email communications with our customer base
- Key insight and trend interpretation
- Enabling BAU reporting by creating and implementing reporting infrastructure using various tools (Gainsight, Salesforce, SQL, Excel, etc.)
- Making data always available in a digestible form
- Seeking ways to improve and/or automate existing reporting and processes to fit with evolving business needs and requests from management
- Creation of content for customers (product usage, industry stats & market stats)
- End to end flow of our NPS programme
We'd love to meet someone who has:
- Experience in a data-centric role
- Evidence of building balanced dashboards and delivering improved performance in key metrics
- Ability to blend data from multiple systems to create comprehensive, holistic views, and to translate complex data into a consumable insights appropriate to the target audience.
- You’re a highly motivated self-starter who can drive a team's work forward, finding and exploiting opportunities where data can impact our business objectives
- Has a proven track record of working in a high pressure environment
- Passion for designing processes that scale
- Ability to break down ambiguous problems into concrete, manageable components and think through optimal solutions
- Enjoys “getting their hands dirty” by digging into complex operations
- Takes high degree of ownership over their work
- Clear communicator with professional presence
- Strong listening skills; open to input from other team members and departments
Why we think you'll love it here 😍....
It’s important to us that all Tessians are part of the journey we’re on, so we offer equity options with every role and benchmark to provide above market rate salaries - there’s plenty more too….
Be at your best, both inside and outside of work
- 25 days of paid holiday (plus 8 bank holidays, and an additional day for every year you've worked at Tessian!)
- Private health insurance provided through Vitality Health and mental health support through our Employee Assistance Program
- Classpass - subsided access to gym time and classes all across London
- Choice First: Do your best work, in the way that works best for you
- Flexible working hours and working from home (if you're not already remote!)
- Work-from-home subsidy upon joining, so you can kit out your home office
- Enhanced pension contributions, matched up to 5%
- We’re family friendly, with policies built to support you in all stages of life
- High-quality tech kit provided for you to work on, plus Tessian ANC headphones
- If you're relocating to join the team, we'll provide a contribution to help with your costs
- Elite membership of the Tessian House System...
- Every other Wednesday we stop at 5 and share team updates and drinks
- Never-ending ping-pong tournaments
Equality & diversity ⚖️
Tessian is an equal opportunity employer, committed to equality and diversity amongst both our employees and prospective applicants. The Human Layer we're securing is diverse, and we know we need to be diverse and inclusive to successfully create HLS that reflects this. You can read our equality and diversity statement here.
As part of our commitment to equality and diversity, we're also a corporate member of the WISE Campaign for gender equality in STEM & we're a founding member of the WEDS network driving diversity & inclusion in startups.
Obligatory small print
Please note that we do not accept applications or résumés from recruiters. Any unsolicited CVs, profiles, or names, submitted in any format, by any channel, to any of our team, will be deemed to fall outside any terms and/or conditions with either the person submitting the information or their company of employment/representation.
Please note, that any job offers will be subject to the candidate passing background screening checks.
We're a #LI-Remote company offering Choice First working practices where possible.