Senior Product Designer
London, United Kingdom
Product – Product
Permanent Full Time
We believe technology should secure the digital interactions of employees without compromising user experience or productivity. That’s why we’re building the world’s first Human Layer Security platform.
We’re a team of mathematicians, data scientists & engineers building breakthrough machine learning and natural language technologies to analyse, understand & protect enterprise email networks.
Tessian is backed by leading technology investors Sequoia Capital and Accel who have helped build many industry defining companies including Stripe, Slack, Crowdstrike and Dropbox.
We'd love to hear from you.
Product at Tessian
Having found exceptional product/market fit for our category-defining Human Layer Security software platform, we’re in the midst of transitioning from 'start-up' to ‘scale-up’, and are looking for a Senior Product Designer to join our team.
Product Designers at Tessian work closely with our autonomous, cross-functional engineering teams to deliver amazing experiences for our customers. As part of the Product team, Product Designers work flexibly and are able to utilise UX, UI and Product skill sets.
We’re not a typical cybersecurity company, and we need someone who can communicate this through impactful UI and UX design. Our main design challenge is creating analytics dashboards and visualisations to communicate trends detected by Tessian in massive email datasets. You might also work on rethinking complex workflows, or designing friendly interactions for our end-users.
The product team currently consists of product managers, associate product managers, and one product designer. The new senior product designer will have significant impact in defining the design process at Tessian. We value collaborative design, and use Figma for UX/UI work.
We’re looking for someone hands-on that values the impact design can have over perfection. We’re open to a variety of experience levels and would love to meet someone with startup or b2b SaaS experience.
We'd like to meet someone who:
- Has 3+ years experience working and collaborating with engineering teams in dynamic environments
- Can showcase an outstanding portfolio including a strong foundation in both visual and interaction design
- Has experience closely partnering with product managers to develop the strategy and rationale for features
- Is comfortable working on complex, open ended design challenges
- Prefers building new products over optimising old ones
- Bonus - experience designing b2b web portals
- Bonus - experience designing analytics or visualisation tools
Why we think you'll love it here
- It’s important to us that all Tessians are part of the journey we’re on, so we offer equity options with every role and benchmark to provide above market rate salaries - there’s plenty more too….
- A full week of work-remote a year, in addition to 25 days of paid holiday
- Flexible working hours and working from home
- Curate your career with development experiences uniquely suited to you
- We’re family friendly, with policies built to support you in all stages of life
- High-quality tech kit provided for you to work on including Tessian ANC headphones
- If you're relocating to join the team, we'll provide a contribution to help with your costs
- A plethora of breakfast options, delicious snacks, drinks and a top-of-the-range coffee machine
- Team lunch provided on Fridays - normally with more hummus than you can shake a stick at
- Dinner budget for those times you just can’t tear yourself away
- Elite membership of the Tessian House System...
- On Fridays we stop at 5 and share team updates and drinks
- Monthly team socials & a big, whole team extravaganza every quarter
- Never-ending ping-pong tournaments
Be at your best, both inside and outside of work
Because everyone loves food...
Equality & diversity
Tessian is an equal opportunity employer, committed to equality and diversity amongst both our employees and prospective applicants. The Human Layer we're securing is diverse, and we know we need to be diverse and inclusive to successfully create HLS that reflects this. You can read our equality and diversity statement here.
As part of our commitment to equality and diversity, we're also a corporate member of the WISE Campaign for gender equality in STEM & we're a founding member of the WEDS network driving diversity & inclusion in startups.
Please note that we do not accept applications or résumés from recruiters. Any unsolicited CVs, profiles, or names, submitted in any format, by any channel, to any of our team, will be deemed to fall outside any terms and/or conditions with either the person submitting the information or their company of employment/representation.
Please note, that any job offers will be subject to the candidate passing background screening checks.