London, United Kingdom
Product – Product
Permanent Full Time
We believe technology should secure the digital interactions of employees without compromising user experience or productivity. That’s why we’re building the world’s first Human Layer Security platform.
We’re a team of mathematicians, data scientists & engineers building breakthrough machine learning and natural language technologies to analyse, understand & protect enterprise email networks.
Tessian is backed by leading technology investors Sequoia Capital and Accel who have helped build many industry defining companies including Stripe, Slack, Crowdstrike and Dropbox.
We'd love to hear from you.
Product Management at Tessian
The reality of the Product Manager role can vary significantly from company to company. This is especially true in Europe where the discipline is still relatively immature. We spend a lot of time at Tessian thinking about what great Product Management should be and are committed to investing in helping both experienced PMs and newcomers develop in the role over time.
Product Managers at Tessian are not ‘Project Managers’ tasked with delivering a roadmap dictated by someone else. They are also not ‘mini-CEOs’ who make all the decisions and tell everyone else what to do. Product Managers at Tessian help empower engineering teams to build amazing products for our customers. They do this by setting a vision for the product, guiding team discussions to focus on impact, and helping teams intimately understand our customers problems.
We are still early on in our journey, so there are plenty of opportunities to help define how we think about product here, the processes we create, how we measure ourselves and the impact we have.
Tessian is building the world’s first Human Layer Security platform to automatically secure all human-digital interactions within the enterprise. Today, our products use stateful machine learning to protect people using email and to prevent threats like spear phishing, accidental data loss due to misdirected emails, data exfiltration and other non-compliant email activity.
We believe our product, whilst highly technical, should deliver a best-in-class user experience where complexity is hidden. As a Product Manager you’ll be a creative, technical thinker who is as equally comfortable getting into the weeds of a specific problem as they are pulling back to ensure the product vision is successfully aligned to achieve our ambitious mission.
We are looking for someone with 2+ years of experience scaling and shipping products at high-growth technology companies. Experience with products built for enterprise is an added bonus.
As a Product Manager you will
- Empower engineering and design teams to launch impactful products
- Think strategically about building products for a new type of platform in a new market
- Communicate successfully across the company to not only get buy in from the relevant stakeholders but also to generate excitement around what we’re building and our mission
- Help engineering teams to intimately understand our customers and their problems
Why we think you'll love it here
- It’s important to us that all Tessians are part of the journey we’re on, so we offer equity options with every role and benchmark to provide above market rate salaries - there’s plenty more too….
- A full week of work-remote a year, in addition to 25 days of paid holiday
- Flexible working hours and working from home
- Curate your career with development experiences uniquely suited to you
- We’re family friendly, with policies built to support you in all stages of life
- High-quality tech kit provided for you to work on including Tessian ANC headphones
- If you're relocating to join the team, we'll provide a contribution to help with your costs
- A plethora of breakfast options, delicious snacks, drinks and a top-of-the-range coffee machine
- Team lunch provided on Fridays - normally with more hummus than you can shake a stick at
- Dinner budget for those times you just can’t tear yourself away
- Elite membership of the Tessian House System...
- On Fridays we stop at 5 and share team updates and drinks
- Monthly team socials & a big, whole team extravaganza every quarter
- Never-ending ping-pong tournaments
Be at your best, both inside and outside of work
Because everyone loves food...
Equality & diversity
Tessian is an equal opportunity employer, committed to equality and diversity amongst both our employees and prospective applicants. The Human Layer we're securing is diverse, and we know we need to be diverse and inclusive to successfully create HLS that reflects this. You can read our equality and diversity statement here.
As part of our commitment to equality and diversity, we're also a corporate member of the WISE Campaign for gender equality in STEM & we're a founding member of the WEDS network driving diversity & inclusion in startups.
Please note that we do not accept applications or résumés from recruiters. Any unsolicited CVs, profiles, or names, submitted in any format, by any channel, to any of our team, will be deemed to fall outside any terms and/or conditions with either the person submitting the information or their company of employment/representation.
Please note, that any job offers will be subject to the candidate passing background screening checks.