Full Stack Engineer
San Francisco, CA
Software is automating the world, and we are automating the world's software.
Test.ai's software testing bots let teams create and execute automated user scenarios, resulting in faster development and better quality. Join us if you want to make a huge impact on the world by transforming how software gets made. We welcome unconventional thinkers who want to stretch their brains and become nerd famous along the way.
Areas of Focus
- Invent elegant solutions to hard problems. You will have the opportunity to work across the entire stack from infrastructure to APIs to front end work
- Become deeply familiar with existing code and processes; troubleshoot issues and implement new features
- Quick feedback is critical to the success of the team and customers. Implement effective instrumentation both on the client and server side applications
What Will I Be Doing?
- First and foremost enjoy solving problems and learning
- Own your work and be a team player
- Author excellent code and accept peer feedback well
- Able to communicate complex findings and ideas
- Thrive in a startup environment
- A proven track record of high productivity in designing, coding, debugging
What Skills Do I Need?
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 1 year of software development experience
- Python and JSON
- Familiarity with Unix command line tools and shell scripting
- Familiarity with GitHub, Mac OSX, Google Cloud, React.js
- Prior experience preferred for one or more of the following:
- Experience with tools related to the management of machines such as firewalls and intrusion detection
- Work distribution
- API server management
- Running Android emulators, iOS simulators, and/or Appium/Selenium
• Competitive salary and meaningful equity in a fast-growing startup
• Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents
• Open vacation policy and corporate holidays
• Paid parental leave program
• 401k plan
• Commuter benefits or parking
• MacBooks, monitors, headphones, and whatever else you need to be productive
• Is there something missing? Let us know and we'll add it
A Little More About test.ai
Mobile apps are automating our lives, and yet software testing remains as manual as ever. By solving the most thankless problem in tech, you will be able to make an outsized impact on the world. If this sounds like your kind of challenge, we want to hear from you!