San Francisco, CA
Software is automating the world, and we are automating the world's software.
Test.ai's software testing bots let teams create and execute automated user scenarios, resulting in faster development and better quality. Join us if you want to make a huge impact on the world by transforming how software gets made. We welcome unconventional thinkers who want to stretch their brains and become nerd famous along the way.
We’re looking for a motivated self-starter who is able to work across product, marketing, success and sales teams to drive business growth. You'll be running cross-functional projects for our transactional and self-service customer segment across the entire customer lifecycle: acquisition, adoption, retention, and expansion. Qualified candidates will have experience running similar campaigns and have demonstrated business outcomes with other subscription software businesses.
What You'll Do
- Drive adoption, retention and expansion campaigns across our customer base, with an emphasis on our small business segment
- Develop campaigns that leverage multiple channels (in-product, digital advertising, web, email, virtual events, direct mail, etc.) to meet business growth and revenue goals and stay within budget
- Partner with digital marketing on acquisition campaigns
- Understand and articulate customer journeys in the context of campaigns
- Leverage existing assets (website, help center, customer education materials, etc) and drive development of new assets for evergreen acquisition and customer campaigns, as needed
- Partner with product and marketing teams on product launches, feature upgrades, etc. for customer campaign opportunities
- Collaborate with sales and success teams on campaign implementation, follow up, and performance
- Own end-to-end management of global campaign execution, including: creative and copy development, campaign setup, A/B testing, conversion flows, and campaign optimization to maximize conversion rates
What You'll Have
- Minimum 5 years marketing experience with strong campaign experience or product management experience. SaaS preferred
- Experience owning end-to-end campaign execution: ideating, messaging development, monitoring, optimizing, and maintaining campaigns
- Proven ability to draft high-performing email, in-product messaging and web copy
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills that enable you to collaborate across multiple internal teams by building effective relationships and influencing change
- Strong creative mind with the ability to ideate new campaign creatives with our internal marketing teams. A bias for action, results and delivery, with a high quality bar and attention to detail
- Quick learner with ability to thrive in an unstructured environment
- Strong analytical & organizational skills with keen attention to detail
- Positive attitude, team-oriented, energetic, and optimistic.
• Competitive salary and meaningful equity in a fast-growing startup
• Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents
• Open vacation policy and corporate holidays
• Paid parental leave program
• 401k plan
• Commuter benefits or parking
• MacBooks, monitors, headphones, and whatever else you need to be productive
• Is there something missing? Let us know and we'll add it
A Little More About test.ai
Mobile apps are automating our lives, and yet software testing remains as manual as ever. By solving the most thankless problem in tech, you will be able to make an outsized impact on the world. If this sounds like your kind of challenge, we want to hear from you!