Senior Product Designer
San Francisco, CA
Software is automating the world, and we are automating the world's software.
Test.ai's software testing bots let teams create and execute automated user scenarios, resulting in faster development and better quality. Join us if you want to make a huge impact on the world by transforming how software gets made. We welcome unconventional thinkers who want to stretch their brains and become nerd famous along the way.
As the first dedicated product designer at test.ai, you will be instrumental in helping us identify opportunities to improve our user experience, design solutions, and codify and refine our design system and process. We are seeking someone who brings with them a rich set of experience designing intuitive and accessible software products. The right product designer will meaningfully add to the thoughtfulness and creativity of our product team, and collaborate closely with product, engineering, research and analytics to solve problems from first principles.
What You'll Do
- Create hypotheses, define requirements, and plan features alongside talented product managers and engineers
- Create and iterate on interaction flows and prototypes (we primarily use Sketch and some in-browser prototyping)
- Create pixel-perfect design specs that stress visual details and exceptional user experience
- Hold the line on design excellence and ensure implemented features reflect our brand and team values
What You'll Have
- Demonstrated experience building web-based applications and owning the creative process from ideation through implementation
- From conducting and analyzing research to creating low- and high-fidelity mockups to ensuring what’s in production is looks/works great, you’ve applied your skills across a wide spectrum of design
- A strong understanding of usability principles specific to web applications
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details and intuition for the “feel” of design
- 4+ years of relevant experience
- A portfolio of recent and public work that demonstrates the above is required to be considered for this role
- Experience at a start-up is a plus
• Competitive salary and meaningful equity in a fast-growing startup
• Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents
• Open vacation policy and corporate holidays
• Paid parental leave program
• 401k plan
• Commuter benefits or parking
• MacBooks, monitors, headphones, and whatever else you need to be productive
• Is there something missing? Let us know and we'll add it
A Little More About test.ai
Mobile apps are automating our lives, and yet software testing remains as manual as ever. By solving the most thankless problem in tech, you will be able to make an outsized impact on the world. If this sounds like your kind of challenge, we want to hear from you!