Product Marketing Manager
San Francisco, CA
Software is automating the world, and we are automating the world's software.
Test.ai's software testing bots let teams create and execute automated user scenarios, resulting in faster development and better quality. Join us if you want to make a huge impact on the world by transforming how software gets made. We welcome unconventional thinkers who want to stretch their brains and become nerd famous along the way.
What's the Opportunity?
We are an early stage startup that's growing rapidly, and we are looking for the right Product Marketing Manager to help our business grow.
Here at test.ai, our marketing team owns product value and product distribution. As our product marketing lead, you’ll be a marketing generalist who will own communicating product value. We’re looking for T-shaped marketers who have fundamental skills across the breadth of marketing and deep skills across some key areas. Our product marketing manager will lead initiatives that span GTM strategy, content, events, market research and PR. This position reports to the head of marketing.
What You'll Do
- Evolve our GTM strategy aligned with our company goals
- Be the voice of the customer and guide our product roadmap
- Tell our story to our technical audience with pitches and content
- Manage our narrative through events and key channels
- Be agile to anything that may come our way
What You'll Have
- 3+ years in a product marketing, content marketing, product management, sales engineering or management consulting role
- Strong writing, communication and project management skills
- Ability to position, message and tell a story for a technical audience
- Ability to problem solve
- Highly analytical
Nice to Have
- Computer Science or other technical background
- Experience with AR/PR and market research
- Design skills
You’ll learn, you’ll grow and you’ll have a memorable impact on the way we do things!
• Competitive salary and meaningful equity in a fast-growing startup
• Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents
• Open vacation policy and corporate holidays
• Paid parental leave program
• 401k plan
• Commuter benefits or parking
• MacBooks, monitors, headphones, and whatever else you need to be productive
• Is there something missing? Let us know and we'll add it
A Little More About test.ai
Mobile apps are automating our lives, and yet software testing remains as manual as ever. By solving the most thankless problem in tech, you will be able to make an outsized impact on the world. If this sounds like your kind of challenge, we want to hear from you!