Business Operations and Strategy Manager
San Francisco, CA
Software is automating the world, and we are automating the world's software.
Test.ai's software testing bots let teams create and execute automated user scenarios, resulting in faster development and better quality. Join us if you want to make a huge impact on the world by transforming how software gets made. We welcome unconventional thinkers who want to stretch their brains and become nerd famous along the way.
The Business Operations and Strategy Manager will work across Sales, Marketing, Customer Success, and Product to measure, problem solve, and constantly improve our go-to-market processes. This will require understanding what a best-in-class process should look like, instrumenting and measuring where we are, brainstorming and prioritizing solutions, filling gaps and executing on solutions, and then constantly iterating and improving, while thinking of the next big inflection point. To be successful, you should be a strategic thinker, excellent at analytics, a solid player and coach, and have stellar communication skills.
- Develop an unparalleled breadth and depth of understanding of end-to-end company performance
- Learn what a best-in-class GTM machine should look like for a company like ours
- Standardize, own, analyze, and report out the key performance indicators and accompanying analyses and recommendations across our GTM process
- Own the forward-looking model for the business. Deeply understand our core GTM and product business metrics, and develop the forecast that connects metrics to our financial projections
- Work with GTM leaders and align roadmap and drive the prioritization of the right efforts in order to increase operational efficiency and overall business delivery
- Dive in and get your hands dirty executing on quick wins and gaps in our GTM process until you can find a full-time owner
- Drive the development of the long-term vision and roadmap for GTM, including having an impact on build-out of teams and future roles
- Drive, initiate and partner on strategic projects that unlock and create value
- Help us make better decisions, and drive understanding of how those decisions ultimately impact the company
- 5+ years experience in a combination of strategy, business operations, sales operations, management consulting, or investment banking
- Experience working directly with a SaaS product/company with a deep understanding of the key drivers of SaaS businesses
- High EQ and capable of building strong relationships across every function in the organization
- Strong communication skills and the ability to understand your audience and communicate through numerous channels including presentations, spreadsheets, running focus groups, and simply knowing how to write a concise and meaningful email
- A strong bias for action, with an intrinsic ability to deal with ambiguity. You see all opportunities and challenges as something you can immediately impact rather than waiting for someone else to jump in
- Proven problem solving and analytical skills
• Competitive salary and meaningful equity in a fast-growing startup
• Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents
• Open vacation policy and corporate holidays
• Paid parental leave program
• 401k plan
• Commuter benefits or parking
• MacBooks, monitors, headphones, and whatever else you need to be productive
• Is there something missing? Let us know and we'll add it
A Little More About test.ai
Mobile apps are automating our lives, and yet software testing remains as manual as ever. By solving the most thankless problem in tech, you will be able to make an outsized impact on the world. If this sounds like your kind of challenge, we want to hear from you!