Machine Learning Engineer
San Francisco, CA
Software is automating the world, and we are automating the world's software.
Test.ai's software testing bots let teams create and execute automated user scenarios, resulting in faster development and better quality. Join us if you want to make a huge impact on the world by transforming how software gets made. We welcome unconventional thinkers who want to stretch their brains and become nerd famous along the way.
What's the Opportunity?
We are growing rapidly, and we are looking for a Software Engineer specializing in AI and machine learning!
We’re on the search for someone who wants to apply AI to solve the hardest, most overlooked problem in computer science. We apply ML to train bots to hunt for software quality defects automatically. You know that most developers don't like writing tests, so come help us fix that problem for the entire world.
What Will I Be Doing?
- Implement new features and algorithms
- Design, implement, and evaluate machine learning models and features
- Design and implement data collection pipelines
- Tune and deploy learning systems to handle 100K+ rpm
- Write high-quality code, with emphasis on maintainability, readability, and testing
- Review code and technical designs
- Triage and fix bugs; ollaborate with others in troubleshooting and addressing production issues
- Willingness to learn and work on other parts of our platform stack
- Have regular opportunity and support for career growth
What Skills Do I Need?
- BS, MS, or PhD degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent experience
- Have 3+ years of building large scale ML or data pipeline systems
- Have a proven track record of high productivity in designing, coding, and debugging complex systems
- Experience with ML software packages and tools
- Familiarity with modern data storage messaging and processing tools
- Ability to balance priorities while working alone or within a team
• Competitive salary and meaningful equity in a fast-growing startup
• Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents
• Open vacation policy and corporate holidays
• Paid parental leave program
• 401k plan
• Commuter benefits or parking
• MacBooks, monitors, headphones, and whatever else you need to be productive
• Is there something missing? Let us know and we'll add it
A Little More About test.ai
Mobile apps are automating our lives, and yet software testing remains as manual as ever. By solving the most thankless problem in tech, you will be able to make an outsized impact on the world. If this sounds like your kind of challenge, we want to hear from you!