Ad Ops Specialist
San Francisco, California
Monetization – Monetization
TextNow is based around a simple idea: Communication belongs to everyone. We work hard to help people stay connected by offering a solution that makes phone service free. At TextNow, we work together to solve complex and interesting problems that have a positive impact on our customers lives.
Join us in our mission to help people stay connected with technology that is free (or as close to free as possible.)
TextNow is looking for a well-rounded Ad Ops Specialist to join our Monetization team. You’ll be a key player in helping to drive a large part of the company’s monthly revenue and help develop tools and practices that innovate and lead the ad operations industry. At TextNow we pride ourselves on giving huge growth potential to our employees, and there are always opportunities to take on more responsibilities or learn new and valuable skillsets.
What You’ll Do:
- Assist with mobile app and web ad optimization to maximize revenue and drive best practices and standards.
- Manage our affiliate ads program, selecting, trafficking, and reporting on affiliate campaigns that bring the best returns.
- Setup, monitor, and report on ad campaigns and programmatic ad integrations.
- Support development and product teams by setting up test campaigns and troubleshooting issues during the development of new ad units, new partner integrations, and SDK updates.
- Assist with management of ad partner relationships to identify opportunities, address partner concerns, and increase revenue.
- Own and manage A/B tests for new ad related changes and collect/analyze data that will impact key revenue decisions.
- Report on internal advertising revenue and maintain third-party reporting tools.
Who You Are:
- Creator of cool shit with a passion for analytics, investigating and troubleshooting ad and tech related problems.
- Brilliant, but not a jerk with 1 to 3 years advertising operational experience. Plus: knowledge of ad-servers, mediation platforms, optimization best practices, ad trafficking, A/B testing, and generalized ad troubleshooting.
- Someone who takes action and ownership with a good understanding of the mobile advertising ecosystem, and a passion to be at the forefront of new ad products, best practices and how to move to a better advertising experience for the user, publisher and advertiser.
- Respectfully candid with the ability to motivate people to take action and always be working on behalf of both our customers and ad partners.
- A bold risk-taker and self-starter who loves to solve challenging problems.
- Resourceful and scrappy with the ability to be strategic and roll up your sleeves and execute.
- Technical understanding of, and proficiency with, mobile advertising and ad flows: SDKs, JS tags, macros, and keyword targeting.
- Experience with troubleshooting impression, request, and fill numbers as a part of good optimization standards.
- Experience working with iOS, Android and web engineers.
- Prior relationships with ad networks and third-party ad technology companies preferred.
· Strong work life blend
· Flexible work arrangements (wfh, remote)
· Employee Stock Options
· Unlimited vacation
· Competitive pay and benefits
· Parental leave top up
· Benefits for both physical and mental well being
DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION:
At TextNow, our mission is built around inclusion and offering a service for EVERYONE, in an industry that traditionally only caters to the few who have the means to afford it. We believe that diversity of thought and inclusion of others promotes a greater feeling of belonging and higher levels of engagement. We know that if we work together, we can do amazing things, and that our differences are what make our product and company great.