Open- Canada /
Product – Product /
TextNow is based around a simple idea: Communication belongs to everyone. We work hard to help people stay connected by offering a solution that makes phone service free. At TextNow, we work together to solve complex and interesting problems that have a positive impact on our customers lives.
Join us in our mission to help people stay connected with technology that is free (or as close to free as possible.)
TextNow is looking for a Product Manager to join our team. As a Product Manager, you will direct product development, ensure we build great products, and drive financial results. You will translate ideas into strategy and features, and guide product development from start to finish. To succeed in this role, you should be a perceptive and creative leader as well as a reliable problem-solver. If you are confident and have a knack for knowing what ideas will and won’t work, we would like to meet you.
What You’ll Do:
- Develop and implement product strategies consistent with the company vision: create the most exceptional, affordable phone service that changes the way people communicate.
- Work with management to create long-term product strategy and roadmaps.
- Lead teams of designers, engineers, marketers and (at times) other Product Managers to deliver on your vision and strategy. Drive alignment across engineering, marketing and other teams to ensure great results.
- Produce product requirements documents (PRD) and/or user stories and review them with key stakeholders.
- Ensure products and releases are launched on schedule with high quality.
- Make creative recommendations to expand product base and vision.
- Analyze product usage and quantify impact on end users.
Who You Are:
- Creator of cool shit with the ability to discover, define, and help ship high-impact ideas to millions of users.
- Brilliant, but not a jerk with 5+ years of experience as a product manager or similar role and experience in full-cycle product management.
- Someone who takes action and ownership with familiarity with agile framework, since we ship daily. You like to get stuff done!
- Respectfully candid with excellent and compelling communication skills.
- A bold risk-taker and self-starter who has a problem-solving aptitude and inventive thinking skills.
- Resourceful and scrappy to collect and analyze feedback from our customers, partners and in-house teams to inform product strategy and find ways to expand product market reach.
· Strong work life blend
· Flexible work arrangements (wfh, remote)
· Employee Stock Options
· Unlimited vacation
· Competitive pay and benefits
· Parental leave top up
· Benefits for both physical and mental well being
DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION:
At TextNow, our mission is built around inclusion and offering a service for EVERYONE, in an industry that traditionally only caters to the few who have the means to afford it. We believe that diversity of thought and inclusion of others promotes a greater feeling of belonging and higher levels of engagement. We know that if we work together, we can do amazing things, and that our differences are what make our product and company great.