Senior Growth Marketer
Open- Canada /
Marketing – Growth /
We believe communication belongs to everyone. We exist to democratize phone service. TextNow is evolving the way the world connects and that's because we're made up of people with curious minds who bring an optimistic, yet critical lens into the work we do. We're the largest provider of free phone service in the nation. And we're just getting started.
Join us in our mission to break down barriers to communication and free the flow of conversation for people everywhere.
TextNow is looking for a Senior Growth Marketer to create, execute, and optimize high-converting performance marketing strategies to drive user growth and product adoption. The ideal candidate will be a strategic thinker with a passion for data-driven decision making and experience driving growth through a variety of channels. The Senior Growth Marketer will be responsible for leading the day-to-day strategy and execution of programmatic and native ads channels, as well as driving the experimentation roadmap, media buying, and analysis across all new paid marketing channels. This person will also collaborate with operations, data science, and analytics teams to develop a POV and strategy for holistic paid media measurement and incrementality testing.
What You'll Do:
- Manage day-to-day media buying and reporting for all programmatic ads, native networks, and all future new channel testing
- Uncover new opportunities to acquire customers efficiently and at scale, through well-developed relationships with core channel partners and team members
- Own the A/B testing process from brainstorming, test design, synthesis of results, recommendations based on results, and implementation of those recommendations to optimize marketing campaign effectiveness
- Manage relationships with existing and future programmatic partners and native networks
- Support decision-making forTextNow’s current and future measurement solutions, in collaboration with growth operations, data science, and analytics team members
- Work effectively with cross-functional teams to prioritize growth opportunities that drive customer acquisition and retention.
- Communicate channel strategy, reporting and analysis to inform and rally relevant stakeholders around objectives and paid media effectiveness
Who You Are:
- 3-5+ years of growth marketing experience at a B2C company or agency, with a strong track record of driving customer acquisition and retention through a variety of channels
- Strong familiarity with the levers that impact CPI, CPC, and LTV -- and the role each digital channel plays within the consumer purchase funnel
- Comprehensive working knowledge of marketing attribution methodologies, their limitations, the relative advantages and disadvantages of each, and the ways in which most models are commonly imprecise or otherwise incomplete when evaluating performance
- Analytical and creative -- able to evaluate the efficacy of a campaign based on business results, but also intuitive enough to see the opportunities presented by a big creative idea or concept
- Highly skilled with budgets, trend analysis, performance measurement and management
- Ability to be flexible, prioritize multiple demands and deal with ambiguity and collaborate with team members through complex and challenging cross-functional projects
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and strong attention to detail
More about TextNow...
· People First (Make business decisions by putting people first!)
· No Brilliant Jerks (We're cool with the brilliant part, with the jerk part? not so much)
· Give a Damn! (We care about our work, our mission and our customers)
· Challenge Accepted (Show up with a positive can-do attitude)
Benefits, Culture, & More:
· Strong work life blend
· Flexible work arrangements (wfh, remote, or access to one of our office spaces)
· Employee Stock Options
· Unlimited vacation
· Competitive pay and benefits
· Parental leave
· Benefits for both physical and mental well being (wellness credit and L&D credit)
· We travel a few times a year for various team events, company wide off-sites, and more
Diversity and Inclusion:
At TextNow, our mission is built around inclusion and offering a service for EVERYONE, in an industry that traditionally only caters to the few who have the means to afford it. We believe that diversity of thought and inclusion of others promotes a greater feeling of belonging and higher levels of engagement. We know that if we work together, we can do amazing things, and that our differences are what make our product and company great.
TextNow Candidate Policy
By submitting an application to TextNow, you agree to the collection, use, and disclosure of your personal information in accordance with the TextNow Candidate Policy