Hybrid Cloud Architect
Operations – Engineering - IT Services
Who we are
TFG is the largest mobile game company in Latin America, and one of the largest in the world. In 8 years, we have released over 70 games, including hits such as Sniper 3D, the leading FPS game on App Store and Google Play Store, and Colorfy, the world's most popular coloring app. Our games have been downloaded 1 billion times in 125 countries. The team started with two brothers, and now there are around 320 of us – and counting. To build the very best mobile games, we gather exceptional talent in software engineering, art and animation, product design and management, marketing, and data science.
About the Team
Our IT Operations team plays a critical role in developing and maintaining a hybrid collaboration infrastructure used by the entire company. In this role, you'll be in touch with all areas of the company, as it involves creating and providing support for systems that are used throughout the company. Being up-to-date on the latest cloud technologies, as well as the current state of on-premises infrastructure, is a crucial component of our team. We are a vibrant, highly energetic Operations team, and quality work is our pride!
About the Role
We are looking for a hybrid cloud architect/systems administrator who will be responsible for the architecture of collaboration services used by various sectors of the company, including art and engineering pipeline systems. You'll be in constant contact with our game development and creative teams. For this, it is important to bring not only good technical, but also good communication skills!
More about you
- You have clear, objective and efficient oral and written communication;
- Curious, proactive, and seek constant learning.
What you’ll do
- Act in server and network administration;
- Participate in on-premises and cloud infrastructure deployment projects;
- Propose enterprise technology enhancements;
- Document systems and processes.
Fundamentally you'll be tasked with designing, implementing and maintaining corporate systems that will be used by our employees.
What you'll need
- Graduated in Network, Systems or Computing courses;
- Linux: Extensive Server Administration Practice;
- 5+ years of system and network experience;
- Cloud Practice AWS, VPC, EC2, S3;
- Virtualization Practice: VMWare, KVM, and / or OpenStack;
- Container Practice, Docker, Kubernetes;
- Configuration management, Chef or Puppet practice;
- Shell Scripting, Bash, Python;
- Experience with technical documentation;
- Fluent English.
- Experience with Perforce, JIRA, Confluence, Gitlab;
- Experience with LDAP, Active Directory;
- Storage knowledge, backup routines, archiving, DR;
- Linux and DevOps Certifications;
- Passion for games!
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build the best gaming company, where everyone thrives.