Operations – Quality Assurance
Who we are
TFG is the largest mobile game company in Latin America, and one of the largest in the world. In 8 years, we have released over 70 games, including hits such as Sniper 3D, the leading FPS game on App Store and Google Play Store, and Colorfy, the world's most popular coloring app. Our games have been downloaded 1 billion times in 125 countries. The team started with two brothers, and now there are around 320 of us – and counting. To build the very best mobile games, we gather exceptional talent in software engineering, art and animation, product design and management, marketing, and data science.
About the Team
Our Quality Assurance team plays a critical role in the development cycle of the game. Working closely with game designers and developer, backend and tools engineers, the team is tasked with ensuring the quality of our games by mixing manual and automated tests. Being up to date with some of the best tools and testing techniques, our team is focused on improving our processes on each sprint, thus seeking to be a reference to the industry. We are a strong, motivated, and collaborative team, working like a fast, self-organized, and with an out-of-the-box thinking entity. Our quality work is our pride!
About the Role
TFG Co is searching for QA Analysts who will be working the high-level architecture of our games so that they can define and prioritize the test cases that must be executed for each version. Also, we look for professionals that, in a relaxing and fun environment, are committed to ensuring that we launch high quality and successful games.
More about you
- You have a creative mindset and the ability to approach a problem creatively;
- Passionate by games;
- Ability to think in the abstract and see how small details fit into the bigger picture;
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal;
- A meticulous approach to work;
- As a team player professional you have an ownership mindset and are proactive and hands-on;
- You are ambitious and seek for self-development.
What you’ll do
- Create, prioritize, and maintain complete test suites based on test cases analysis and meetings with the developers;
- Perform manual tests to approve new features and new contents in our games;
- Investigate complex and mysterious bugs;
- Participate in playtests and exploratory testing sessions;
- Create, maintain and organize documentation and reports about test events and results;
- Compare results obtained with those expected in line with product/engineering;
- Report discrepancies (incidents) and make root cause analysis when necessary;
- Make documentations and keep them updated.
Fundamentally you'll be tasked with testing and ensure the quality of our games, to make sure that only flawless games will end up in the hands of millions of users every day.
What you'll need
- Experience in performing functional manual tests;
- Experience in investigation and reporting of complex bugs;
- Practice in the design of test cases;
- Graduated in courses related to computing and games, such as Games Design, Digital Games, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Systems Analysis, and Development, among others;
- Intermediate English.
- Experience with programming, especially in automation or in the creation of electronic games;
- Mobile testing on real devices in iOS/Android native apps/games;
- Knowledge of the game industry;
- Basic knowledge in database query;
- Knowledge of tools such as Jira and HP ALM;
- Certifications of software testing.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build the best gaming company, where everyone thrives.