Operations – Player Support
Who we are
TFG is the largest mobile game company in Latin America, and one of the largest in the world. In 8 years, we have released over 70 games, including hits such as Sniper 3D, the leading FPS game on App Store and Google Play Store, and Colorfy, the world's most popular coloring app. Our games have been downloaded 1 billion times in 125 countries. The team started with two brothers, and now there are around 320 of us – and counting. To build the very best mobile games, we gather exceptional talent in software engineering, art and animation, product design and management, marketing, and data science.
About the Team
Our Player Support Team is growing and strives to provide our customers with extraordinary service.
We believe that the best and most delightful support is delivered by happy and engaged employees.
We are building a team of passionate, committed, and fun-loving player support experts!
About the Role
TFG Co is searching for a Project Manager to join our Player Support Team.
We seek an experienced, tech-savvy leader, with a passion for games, and desire to partner with Player Support leadership to implement the best technology to improve the player experience, team efficiency, and product insights; all to enable the delivery of amazing support to all our players!
We'll need you to have hands-on experience managing player support systems for a variety of games as well as experience interacting with product stakeholders. The ideal candidate thrives in a very fast-paced, constantly changing environment.
More about you
- You have a passion for games, supporting players, and engaging with game communities.
- You are never satisfied with the status quo and always strive to improve.
- You're excited by a challenge and undaunted by change, you're an aggressive doer, who functions well in a direct, high-intensity environment.
- Smart and creative, both, you have the ability and persistence to solve problems, big and small. Curious by nature, you're continually looking for ways to improve upon things.
- You're flexible, fearless, and excited to help build an engaging workplace that employees love.
- You're results-driven and willing and able to do what's needed, no matter the task.
What you'll do
- Implement and maintain player support technologies.
- Manage vendor relationships.
- Administrate game admin tools.
- Manage player support localization technology and process.
- Manage and drive improvements to in-app player support integrations.
- Drive ongoing improvements to player support automation.
- Work with analytics to ensure stakeholders have transparent and easy access to support data.
- Provide player support management with the tools necessary to provide detailed reports to all stakeholders and to successfully manage their responsibility sets.
What you'll need
- 7+ years of experience in a contact center environment required.
- 2+ years of experience as a support systems administrator.
- 2+ years of experience working with player support reporting & analytics.
- Project Management certification(s) preferred.
- Helpshift experience is preferred.
- Experience with the handling of confidential personal information and business information.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- In-depth knowledge of various mobile devices and platforms.
- Strong organizational skills are required.
- Ability to work effectively with management and make decisions in a cooperative environment.
- Strong attention to detail is required.
- Technology vendor management experience is preferred.
- Contract negotiation experience is preferred.
- Experience with a wide range of mobile games is required.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build the best gaming company, where everyone thrives.