Global Mobility Specialist
Operations – Facilities
Who we are
TFG is the largest mobile game company in Latin America, and one of the largest in the world. In 8 years, we have released over 70 games, including hits such as Sniper 3D, the leading FPS game on App Store and Google Play Store, and Colorfy, the world's most popular coloring app. Our games have been downloaded 1 billion times in 125 countries. The team started with two brothers, and now there are around 320 of us – and counting. To build the very best mobile games, we gather exceptional talent in software engineering, art and animation, product design and management, marketing, and data science.
About the Team
The facilities team is responsible for enhancing the overall quality of the organization by managing internal services to ensure the well-being and safety of TFGers. The area has an extremely committed team in the constant search for improvements, with good energy and proactive in anticipation and problem-solving. The travel hub is responsible for ensuring the best experience for our TFGers in regards to global mobility, visa documents, lodging, housing, etc.
About the Role
TFG Co is looking for a Global Mobility Specialist who works in consulting management with a passion for internal customer service and who maintains a high level of excellence in these demands. Always in search of improvements and has an affinity in dynamic environments.
More about you
- You have already worked on the centralization of travel demand;
- Has experience in the management of third parties;
- Knowledge in the management of diverse data;
- Has expertise with interface in the financial area;
- Expat Experience.
What you’ll do
Organize processes to support the demands and ensure excellence in delivery and Monitor area performance indicators and report data.
- Experience working with an expatriate, you will be the main contact with them;
- Experience working with the financial area;
- Find solutions for foreigners needs, making their expertise remarkable;
- Management and analyze costs data;
- Management of third parties and travel agencies;
What you'll need
- Graduation in Tourism, International Relations, Public Relations, and related fields;
- Fluent English;
- Experience in travel and expatriate area;
- Knowledge of the city of São Paulo, mainly Itaim Bibi and region;
- Experience in customer service;
- Advanced Excel;
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build the best gaming company, where everyone thrives.