VIP Support Lead
Operations – Player Support
Who we are
TFG is the largest mobile game company in Latin America, and one of the largest in the world. In 8 years, we have released over 70 games, including hits such as Sniper 3D, the leading FPS game on App Store and Google Play Store, and Colorfy, the world's most popular coloring app. Our games have been downloaded 1 billion times in 125 countries. The team started with two brothers, and now there are around 320 of us – and counting. To build the very best mobile games, we gather exceptional talent in software engineering, art and animation, product design and management, marketing, and data science.
About the Team
Our Player Support Team is growing and strives to provide our customers with extraordinary service.
We believe that the best and most delightful support is delivered by happy and engaged employees.
We are building a team of passionate, committed, and fun-loving player support experts!
About the Role
TFG Co is searching for a VIP Support Lead to join our Player Support Team.
We seek an experienced, quality-focused leader, with a passion for games, and desire to partner with Player Support leadership to implement programs and process to maximize the satisfaction of our most important players by delight them in every interaction and offering new and unique ways to keep them engaged.
We'll need you to have hands-on experience managing a VIP program, offering concierge support, and delivering insights to product stakeholders that drive improvement to the VIP experience.
Must constantly and relentlessly strive for improvement to the player experience.
The ideal candidate thrives in a very fast-paced, constantly changing environment.
More about you
- You have a passion for games, supporting players, and engaging with game communities.
- You are never satisfied with the status quo and always strive to improve.
- You're excited by a challenge and undaunted by change, you're an aggressive doer, who functions well in a direct, high-intensity environment.
- Smart and creative, both, you have the ability and persistence to solve problems, big and small. Curious by nature, you're continually looking for ways to improve upon things.
- You're flexible, fearless, and excited to help build an engaging workplace that employees love.
- You're results-driven and willing and able to do what's needed, no matter the task.
What you’ll do
- Develop and maintain VIP initiatives that improve engagement and reduce churn.
- Organize and prioritize bugs, feedback, and feature requests critical for VIPs.
- Constantly strive to find new and better ways to assist our VIPs.
- Act as the voice of the VIP and work with stakeholders to drive product improvements that enhance the VIP experience.
- Create written materials for internal knowledge and training purposes, related to VIP support.
- Assist with quality management review process for VIP contacts, ensuring that they’re treated with the care and attention that they expect.
- Lead VIP focused meetings and training sessions.
- Make strategic and tactical decisions related to the support of VIPs.
- Set VIP support policy and procedures to maximize player satisfaction.
- Stay informed of industry trends, emerging product genres, and player support best practices.
What you'll need
- 5+ years of experience in a contact center environment required.
- 2+ years in a senior support or junior management role preferred.
- Experience managing programs for top spending customers.
- Experience with the handling of confidential personal information and business information.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Thorough understanding of mobile various mobile device platforms and devices.
- Excellent player-support soft-skills. Ability to delight customers in all interactions.
- Ability to work effectively with management and make decisions in a cooperative environment.
- Ability to deliver feedback in engaging ways that drive results.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills are required.
- General inside sales or concierge support experience is preferred.
- Experience with a wide range of mobile games is required.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build the best gaming company, where everyone thrives.