People – Talent Acquisition
Who we are
TFG is the largest mobile game company in Latin America, and one of the largest in the world. In 8 years, we have released over 70 games, including hits such as Sniper 3D, the leading FPS game on App Store and Google Play Store, and Colorfy, the world's most popular coloring app. Our games have been downloaded 1 billion times in 125 countries. The team started with two brothers, and now there are around 320 of us – and counting. To build the very best mobile games, we gather exceptional talent in software engineering, art and animation, product design and management, marketing, and data science.
About the Team
The People Team at TFG is reinventing itself. We know that the work we do has high impact in our company's success and our culture. We are data driven, truth and excellence-seeking enablers of growth and scalers of talent. We want to build a company and culture where everyone thrives. We're looking for talented professionals that see the uniqueness of our opportunity, are excited by the challenges and are creative in addressing them.
About the Role
TFG Co is searching for a tech recruiter to join our talent acquisition team. We seek an experienced recruiter with a passion for the technology industry and desire to partner with our tech team to build and hire the most exceptional engineering team. We'll need you to have hands-on experience as well as high-growth company experience. The ideal candidate thrives in a very fast-paced, constantly changing environment.
More about you
- You love the tech industry, and you've operated in a high-growth before.
- You're excited by a challenge and undaunted by change, you're an aggressive doer, who functions well in a direct, high-intensity environment.
- You use numbers to manage your pipeline, to communicate and partner with the managers you support, and to make operational decisions.
- Smart and creative, both, you have the ability and persistence to solve problems, big and small. Curious by nature, you're continually looking for ways to improve upon things.
- You're flexible, fearless, and excited to help build something.
- You're hands-on, in the right ways; willing and able to do what's needed, no matter the task.
- You're results-driven.
What you’ll do
- Manage all recruiting pipeline (from the candidate's profile alignment with hiring managers to the offer presentation).
- Partner with managers to define strategies, priorities, and process improvements.
- Lead the admission process of your hires.
- Lead the referral program for your hiring area.
- Be knowledgeable about our company and industry and able to articulate as well as anyone why people should work here
What you'll need
- Bachelor’s degree or related experience.
- At least 5 years of Recruiting experience.
- At least 3 years recruiting technical talent (software engineering/development, product, etc.)
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build the best gaming company, where everyone thrives.