Operations – Player Support
TFG is one of the largest mobile gaming companies in the world with more than 1.5 billion downloads. Well ahead of Disney, Nintendo, Zynga, and several others you may have heard of. In our uniquely diversified portfolio of mobile products you’ll find, Sniper 3D: the biggest shooting game on mobile before Fortnite; Bike Race: one of the 3 most downloaded racing games on mobile of all-time; Colorfy: the pioneer and by far the most successful coloring book app in the world, and much more.
We believe that the best games in the world should provide a great player experience inside and outside the game. Now we are looking for experienced agents to join our Player Support Team and help us create the best player experience in the world for mobile games.
Do you like helping players have fun while also exceeding their expectations? Do you enjoy a busy challenging environment where you will help solve problems for millions of players daily? Can you keep your cool under pressure and give our players the best possible support?
If so, then our millions of players are eager to connect with you!
At TFG, you will have a chance to join a growing and expanding team!As a Player Support Agent, you will be at the front line in making a difference in how our customers and players are treated. You will have a chance to build a career in one of the fastest growing industries globally and be exposed to many career opportunities.
Do you have what it takes to join us and be part of this ambitious team?
What you will do
- Reply our players through a ticketing system and do your best to make every interaction remarkable;
- Leverage the opportunities you have by being the closest to the players to improve internal policies, tools and also by providing feedback about the Games, and help in identifying the reported bug;
- Collaborate closely with the Player Support leadership to create and shape the future of TFG Co Player Support;
- Work in a challenging and fun environment to produce exceptional results;
Who are you
- You speak and write a perfect English;
- Speaking one of these languages is a big plus: Russian, Japanese, Korean, Chinese, German or Arabic;
- You have at least one year of experience in a Customer Support environment;
- You are a great communicator;
- You know how to adapt your style, tone and the depth of your explanations based on who you are talking to;
- You are skilled at dealing with emotional charged situations;
- You are a focused individual who cares about taking the right action;
- You think fast and act promptly, with a great level of autonomy and confidence;
- You are looking forward to learning, growing and being challenged in a fast-paced environment;
- You see changes as opportunities;
- You are acquainted with technologies and hungry for trying new things;
- A big plus is if you play mobile games and have a passion for gaming.