Senior Data Scientist — Marketing Algorithms
Tech – Data Science
TFG is one of the leading mobile game developers in the world. In eight years, our products have been downloads over 1.4 billion times. We aspire to be best-in-class in each of our major disciplines: Product, Engineering, Art, Marketing, and Data & Analytics. That is why we have decided to have teams in multiple locations, starting with San Francisco and Dublin — along with our headquarters in São Paulo, Brazil.
The Marketing Algorithms team plays a fundamental role in making our games reach the next billion people. Our data scientists create algorithms and predictive models that power the allocation of a massive marketing budget, impacting millions of players every day. It is challenging work, and it demands close collaboration both within the team and with different parts of the organization.
Data scientists at TFG are full stack. They understand the business context of their work, conceptualize solutions, extract and prepare data, develop models, write production-ready code, deploy algorithms and track their performance.
What you will do
- Develop algorithms that deal with a variety of prediction tasks at scale
- Create data products that enable our marketing efforts
- Collaborate with marketing managers, data engineers, and other data scientists to optimize the distribution of our products
- Work in a challenging and fun environment to produce exceptional results
Who you are
- You have 3+ years of experience working as a data scientist or machine learning engineer on technically challenging problems
- Your knowledge of statistics and machine learning is both broad and deep
- You have great coding skills, and are familiar with scripting languages (Python, R), distributed computing (Spark, Presto or Hive) and version control (Git)
- You communicate in a clear and effective way in different media
- You are an excellent teammate and raise those around you up
- Plus: time series, hierarchical models, real-time bidding algorithms