Operations – Facilities
Who we are
TFG is the largest mobile game company in Latin America, and one of the largest in the world. In 8 years, we have released over 70 games, including hits such as Sniper 3D, the leading FPS game on App Store and Google Play Store, and Colorfy, the world's most popular coloring app. Our games have been downloaded 1 billion times in 125 countries. The team started with two brothers, and now there are around 320 of us – and counting. To build the very best mobile games, we gather exceptional talent in software engineering, art and animation, product design and management, marketing, and data science.
About the Team
The facilities team is responsible for enhancing the overall quality of the organization by managing internal services to ensure the well-being and safety of TFGers. The area has an extremely committed team in the constant search for improvements, with good energy and proactive in anticipation and problem-solving.
About the Role
The Operations Team at TFG Co is expanding worldwide and searching for a Business Intelligence expert to build a BI structure to cope with our new challenges. We seek a data-driven person with a passion for making things happen, and that had worked with BI tools such as Power BI or Tableau. Do you want a great amount of challenge, big space to grow, flexibility to go after the best solutions in Business Intelligence in a fast-paced welcoming environment? This opportunity is for you!
More about you
- Excited by challenge and undaunted by change, you are an aggressive doer, who functions well in a direct, high-intensity environment
- Data- Driven, you like to use numbers to answer questions, make decisions and guide your actions;
- Smart and creative, both, you have the ability and persistence to solve problems, big and small.
- Curious by nature, you're constantly looking for ways to improve upon things.
- You are flexible, fearless, and excited to help build something greatYou are hands-on, in the right ways; willing and able to do what's needed, no matter the task.
- Implement the best BI system to suit the area's needs;
- Partner with managers and coordinators to define the operation's best strategic views and KPIs;
- Drive TFG's Operations Team to assisted and predictive decision-making;
- Create models and strategies to anticipate market movements and company needs.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Statistics, or other data-driven degree;
- Previous experience developing in Power BI, Tableau or equivalent software (architecture, design and delivery);
- Project management skills to implement, keep track, and report your achievements.
What you’ll do
You will be responsible for all Business Intelligence for the operations team, guaranteeing visibility, insights, and information for the company's decision making.
What you'll need
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build the best gaming company, where everyone thrives.