Operations – Engineering - IT Services
Who we are
TFG is the largest mobile game company in Latin America, and one of the largest in the world. In 8 years, we have released over 70 games, including hits such as Sniper 3D, the leading FPS game on App Store and Google Play Store, and Colorfy, the world's most popular coloring app. Our games have been downloaded 1 billion times in 125 countries. The team started with two brothers, and now there are around 320 of us – and counting. To build the very best mobile games, we gather exceptional talent in software engineering, art and animation, product design and management, marketing, and data science.
About the Team
Our IT Services team plays a critical role in developing and supporting a hybrid collaboration infrastructure used by the entire company. In this role, you'll be in touch with all areas of the company, as you will provide support for systems that are used throughout TFG. Being technically up-to-date, having excellent verbal and oral communication, as well as personal organisational skills, are crucial. We are a vibrant, highly energetic IT Services team, and quality work is our pride!
About the Role
We are looking for a Systems Analyst who will be responsible for supporting the architecture of collaboration services used by various sectors of the company, including art and engineering systems. You'll be in constant contact with our game development and creative teams. For this, it is essential to bring not only excellent technical knowledge but also good communication skills!
More about you
- You have clear, objective and efficient oral and written communication;
- Curious, proactive, and seek constant learning;
- You can multitask and handle changes in direction.
What you’ll do
- Participate in on-premises and cloud infrastructure deployment projects;
- Propose enterprise technology enhancements;
- Document systems and processes.
- Fundamentally you'll be tasked with providing support for systems and TFG users. On a day-to-day basis, you'll be assigned of supporting tickets and being involved in our IT architecture projects.
What you'll need
- Graduated in Network, Systems or Computing courses;
- Active Directory
- Mac OS
- System and network experience;
- Experience with cloud computing;
- Virtualization: vmWare Practical Experience;
- Excellent verbal and oral communication skills;
- Fluent English.
- Microsoft Certifications: MTA, MCTS or better;
- Linux Certifications: LPIC1 or better;
- AWS Cloud Practical Experience;
- AWS Certifications;
- Experience with Cloud Apps support: JIRA, Confluence, Gitlab;
- Storage knowledge, backup routines, archiving, DR;
- DevOps Certifications;
- Passion for games!
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build the best gaming company, where everyone thrives.