User Acquisition Tools Analyst
Business – User Acquisition
Who we are
TFG is the largest mobile game company in Latin America, and one of the largest in the world. In 8 years, we have released over 70 games, including hits such as Sniper 3D, the leading FPS game on App Store and Google Play Store, and Colorfy, the world's most popular coloring app. Our games have been downloaded 1 billion times in 125 countries. The team started with two brothers, and now there are around 320 of us – and counting. To build the very best mobile games, we gather exceptional talent in software engineering, art and animation, product design and management, marketing, and data science.
About the Team
We drive profitable growth for TFG by working directly with all big advertisement channels in the world, from Facebook and Google to WeChat in China and Yahoo in Japan. There are literally millions of mobile games worldwide, and our role is to make sure that all potential users end up playing our games efficiently. That means we have to: Understand users behaviours and predict how valuable they are for our games. Impact these users on the most cost-efficient way across all placements available in the world.
About the Role
Our UA tools analyst is a part of our User Acquisition Tools Team, responsible for designing, testing and implementing re-usable analysis and tools to leverage the work of the creatives intelligence team to discover high-performance creative assets and what makes them perform great. A big factor for the success of a game is how well is promoted - this is mainly determined by the quality of its ads, so the role is focused on supporting the creatives intelligence team to have new and great performing ads for TFG games.
More about you
- You have developed re-usable analysis, logical processes, and automation in the past, finding hidden value in projects you’ve worked with before;
- You are able to turn complex business problems into structured solutions with technology and analytical skills;
- You are able to understand processes leverages so you can find automation opportunities in usual and unusual places;
- You are an excellent problem solver;
- Excited by challenge and undaunted by change, you're an aggressive doer, who functions well in a direct, high-intensity environment;
- You're hands-on, in the right ways; willing and able to do what's needed;
What you'll do
- Data analysis at a large scale (after all we have more than 1.5 billion downloads);
- Design, test, evaluate and implement automation solutions that will optimize the workflow of our Creatives Intelligence team;
What you'll need
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, economics, computer science or related experience;
- Basic programming skills, preferably R and Python;
- Basic knowledge of statistics;
- Ability to digest and use data to drive decision making;
- Coding skills, familiarity with scripting languages (Python, R);
- Basic SQL knowledge;
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build the best gaming company, where everyone thrives.