Social Ads Analyst
Business – User Acquisition
Who we are
TFG is the largest mobile game company in Latin America, and one of the largest in the world. In 8 years, we have released over 70 games, including hits such as Sniper 3D, the leading FPS game on App Store and Google Play Store, and Colorfy, the world's most popular coloring app. Our games have been downloaded 1 billion times in 125 countries. The team started with two brothers, and now there are around 320 of us – and counting. To build the very best mobile games, we gather exceptional talent in software engineering, art and animation, product design and management, marketing, and data science.
About the Team
We drive profitable growth for TFG by working directly with all big advertisement channels in the world, from Facebook and Google to WeChat in China and Yahoo in Japan. There are literally millions of mobile games worldwide and our role is to make sure that all potential users end up playing our games, efficiently. That means we have to:Understand users behaviours and predict how valuable they are for our games. Impact these users on the most cost efficient way across all placements available in the world.
About the Role
The Social Ads Team is responsible for ensuring the efficiency of our user acquisition campaigns. You will be responsible for the end-to-end process that allows our campaigns to have the lowest cost possible maximising the number of downloads, impacting millions of users daily.
More about you
- You've operated in a high-growth environment before, you have an analytical frame of mind and fundamentally understand the levers that allow marketing campaigns to scale
- You're hands-on, in the right ways; willing and able to do what's needed, no matter the task in order to find creative and unusual solutions to scale our games
- You are ambitious and have an extreme sense of ownership towards the leveraging of our campaigns in your channel and are committed to our game's growth
- You have a long lasting passion for games
What you'll do
- Be responsible for the ROI of hundreds of campaigns, optimizing them in order to increase our number of downloads in multiple games
- Identify and explore opportunities to optimize multiple game's campaigns for number of downloads and ROI maximization
- Develop strategies and execute scenarios analysis and AB tests
- Build relationships with different partners to ensure the growth efficiency and maximum reach of multiple games.
What you'll need
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, statistics, economics, business administration or related experience
- Basic programming skills, preferably R and Python;
- Broad knowledge of statistics
- Advanced writing and speaking english skills
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build the best gaming company, where everyone thrives.