Delivery Manager — Marketing Art
Art – Marketing Art
TFG is among the 10 largest mobile gaming companies in the world, the largest in Latin America.
Throughout history, we have launched more than 70 titles and exceeded the 1 billion mark of downloads, ranking among the 20 largest app publishers in the world.
TFG was born in 2011 with two brothers, and today we are a team of over 350 people passionate about creating the best and most fun experiences for billions of players worldwide.
We are a Brazilian company with offices in Ireland and the United States, and we will not stop there.
We want to be a reference in technology in the world, developing incredible products that will impact generations. For this, we need to surround ourselves more and more with exceptional people who come and do this with us.
Our mission is to bring fun to millions of people from around the world every day with our games. One of the most efficient ways to bring users is through videos about our products. The degrees of freedom in making these videos are unlimited and should be able to captivate quite different audiences around the world, whether in the United States, Europe, or China.
Delivery Manager's role is to ensure excellence in the delivery of the creatives produced by the Marketing Art team.
- Allocate the daily work of artists and help the leads choosing the best fit for each job;
- To deeply understand what Creative Direction needs and translate into specific projects with a detailed briefing and defined responsibilities;
- Gather the resources necessary to produce creatives in the short, medium and long term, including outsourcing when required;
- Increase efficiency (cost and time) through continuous refinements in the operations of the Cinematics and Motion Graphics teams;
- Collaborate with technical leads and Creative Director to evaluate the performance of the artists;
- Proactively manage all the resources and stakeholders involved in the creative production process;
- Act as a "thought partner" for the team's technical leads and Creative Director.
- Experience in project management;
- Experience working with creatives (advertising, animation, among others);
- Organized and able to produce delivery reports on demand;
- Be well connected in the marketing and production industry;
- Have good social skills to deal with large teams and different professional profiles.
- Fluent English;
- Experience in production of 3D kinematics;
- Experience with Shotgun production management software;
- Passion for games.
- Knowledge, as heavy-user, of mobile applications and gadgets.